Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proud Prepper: Your comment assumes that the game is over and the bad people got away.
I assume the game is still ongoing and the bad people are backed in a corner and possibly losing all their gusto and protection.

Proud Prepper: Your comment assumes that the game is over and the bad people got away.
I assume the game is still ongoing and the bad people are backed in a corner and possibly losing all their gusto and protection.

Your right the game isn't over. I see it as the opposite. I don't see any real evidence of good people winning. We only hear people telling us good people are winning in secret as our country is destroyed and our freedoms are attacked.

Don't forget, you Clif High fans, he says it will be a rough 2023 BUT it WILL get better in 2024..things will be looking up! Also, Damar Hamill is actually dead! "The Great Takeover Plot of the 21st Century". If we got our SHTF stock ready for another year, sounds like we'll be good to go folks! Or damn near close to it! Have no fear, hunker down, but things will get better!

I think I am all done with Clif High..sorry, I know several of you like him and beliieve in what he predicts, but I think I am all done with him as well as several other "Prediction" gurus. I've given a chance and listened intently, but, personally, not feeling it.

I have to work the problem backwards.

The burglars were employed by the CIA.
The fact that they were the CIA is all one needs to know.
The CIA committed a crime for which the President took the fall.

Why did the CIA do it; doesn't matter.
What were they after, doesn't matter.

What matters is the CIA caused the President to be replaced.
That makes it a coup (planned or unplanned).

As Dr. Phil says, "you don't reward bad behavior."
Yet in that instance you can see who retained the power - the CIA.

If we assume the President said "find someone to break-in",
the hiring agent intentionally or unintentionally, hired the CIA.
But again, did the President make the order? And if so, does it matter?

See also: Dear Jim: Re: Nixon and JFK

Last edited:
How do you "infiltrate a break-in."
Jim, I know you are just relaying what was printed in the Gateway Pundit, so I'm not questioning you.
I think it's just a badly written headline The article says they infiltrated the burglary team, which makes sense.

Nixon Threatened To Reveal CIA's Involvement In Kennedy Assassination, Roger Stone Claims

"White House Domestic Policy Chief John Ehrlichman wrote that when he served as the White House Legal Counsel, Nixon ordered him to request that the CIA hand over all documents pertaining to John Kennedy's murder. Nixon was furious when Richard Helms, the CIA Director, refused his presidential order to hand them over.
This stunning new Watergate-era tape captures an increasingly besieged Nixon desperately seeking to mobilize the CIA in his defense by threatening to expose their greatest secrets."

Last edited:
Jim’s Daily Rant. Time to Leave DuckDuckGo.

Ducky won’t allow me to see Before It's News | People Powered News (Before Its News)
I get an error message that states Google says it has dangerous software in it. The message will not permit me to go there at all.
My alternate Search engines do not play this game.

Latest posts

Back