Implanting E&E Tools...?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two-Oh-Four

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to go about hiding escape and evasion tools inside your body/under the skin, and perhaps more importantly, how to safely retrieve them? The risk of infection is also a concern; obviously any implanted tools would have to be sterilized. How the human body would react to said foreign objects is another concern I have.

May be kind of extreme...but I'd very much like to learn how it's done, assuming it's even possible and not just Hollywood bullshit.

I'd like to have a miniature ceramic razor blade just under an inch long implanted under my skin somewhere it wouldn't stand out much, such as the arch of my foot, (a silicone protector along the edge of the blade should prevent it from cutting me from the inside).

Next I'd want a couple 1.5 inch titanium lock picks implanted under my skin somewhere out of the way. Perhaps along one of the muscles towards the rear side of my neck, so that my hair covers up any raised outlines. Only way my captors should be able to see it is if they shaved my head. Obviously staying well away from any major veins and arteries would be of primary importance.

I'd also like a piece of diamond wire inserted somewhere discreet, such as in my hand, possible accessed via the webbing between my thumb and pointer finger. Especially if it happens to be metal detectable unlike the ceramic razor blade and titanium lock picks, because I have a large surgical scar on my wrist where I have a bunch of metal pinning my wrist together with a piece of my hip bone. If my captors get any kind of magnetic signature off of the diamond wire in my hand, I could easily explain it away saying it must be the metalwork holding my wrist together.

Other tools could also be hidden, but those are the primary ones that come to mind. The basic idea is that I could be captured, strip searched, cavity searched, then sent through a metal detector and put in a cell while still having the basic necessities to cut through cloth/rope, escape handcuffs, and saw through steel bars, provided I could bide my time long enough to acquire a cutting instrument and a way to sterilize it before cutting into myself to retrieve my tools and initiate my escape plan.

Dont suppose this site has the "Blabberizer" plugin?
Rather than ban/delete a post, it turns all the OP text into variations of "Blab, blabble, blabblese."
It is rather amusing.
dont bother, just put them on ignore, its much easier.
got no time for idiots especially obscene ones.

Are you one of those trolls who posts dumb things just to see what kind of reaction you get?
If so, what is the motivation behind that mentality?
Seriously asking.

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone's reaction is to anything I say. Seriously.

You can block, but doubt that the owners of the site want to see members disappear. 204 is violating the site rules. Read the rules listed on the site.
If he is not banned, it means that the moderators don't care.
I'm here for the prepping stuff, and to encourage prepping stuff. Not to see people be berated. If it's not taken care of then the site goes into downward spiral, I've seen this before. Then all that is left are trolls and robots.

Ah. Okay.

I was interested in the justification of his mind set. Gives insight to what and how others think, and what to beware of.

if you check out the VERY occasional decent postings at the various prepper related Reddit sites >> you see this kind of childish crap alll the freaking time - unfortunately the moderators there aren't much better ..

Latest posts

Back