Illinois the NEW Venezuela

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toexist will love this.

There are dog houses in the suburb of Chicago I grew up in that are worth more than the property some of the members here currently live in.

Arctic I sure hope you can afford to have your dad treated at an out of state hospital otherwise he is likely to lose more than his finger.

Some of us dont rely on government to feed us. Lucky for me...I don't.

Democrats hold both the house and senate Republican Governor though Illinois problem started a long time ago. The state gone more democratic in the early 90s, labor union hold a big influence over Illinois were half the state is union thus one of the problems with the very generous union retirement benefits off the backs of tax payers, the unions used it's political clout during bargaining thus the large pension obligations and the same can be said for many states. Illinois was the third most corrupt state in the country, after Louisiana and Mississippi, judging by federal public corruption convictions between 1976-2012 of both parties. Much of Illinois problem is pretty much the same as with the majority of states, Illinois couldn't get a budget to pass for a couple of years and been surviving on stop-gaps now the cards have been called with no wiggle room either way, the tax payers lose! The question now, if their is no agreement does the US Government bail out Illinois? sticking every tax payer in the Country with the bill. If the Feds bail out Illinois austerity for the citizens are going to be very painful including the unions their.

Latest posts

Back