Helpful Info. how many people here watch what they eat?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how many people here make a conscious effort to watch what they eat?

Does anyone here pay attention to daily calorie intake?

Or is it just eat whatever is convenient?

Just curious. Thanks.

I try to, but sometimes work gets in the way. I do track my activities and try to keep it at least in balance. This time of year it isn’t easy though....

I try to, but sometimes work gets in the way. I do track my activities and try to keep it at least in balance. This time of year it isn’t easy though....

tenor (2).gif

I ate like a fat disgrace today.

I do to a point. . . I weigh myself in the morning and then again before bed. I stay in between a 5 lb mark, as long as I'm good, not really. When I get close to my mark, I'll eat a salad for dinner.

Lol. I managed not to today. Bet that doesn’t last....

I bought a watch that does fitness tracking a year or two ago, then upgraded to one with gps, heart rate and all that crap. On a slow day I do about 5500 steps. I think my record is about 24000 in a day. This thing will about wipe your butt and kiss you goodnight if you want it to.

I think I had about 2000 steps and a bazillion calories on thanksgiving and felt guilty about it, so I took a long steep hike the next day... and came home and ate a ton of leftovers.....

Lol. I managed not to today. Bet that doesn’t last....

I bought a watch that does fitness tracking a year or two ago, then upgraded to one with gps, heart rate and all that crap. On a slow day I do about 5500 steps. I think my record is about 24000 in a day. This thing will about wipe your butt and kiss you goodnight if you want it to.

I think I had about 2000 steps and a bazillion calories on thanksgiving and felt guilty about it, so I took a long steep hike the next day... and came home and ate a ton of leftovers.....

Plus I'm sure the Alabama heat helps with breaking a sweat.

I eat low carb. That cuts out a lot of processed food for sure. My record steps for a day is 45 k (I only got that because I was determined to win a contest and I killed it!) I also got 175 floors in one day one time (because I was on vacation and hiking in New Hampshire). My goal for an average day is 12k. I haven't hit it in a while. I have been busy most nights at school for several weeks. I hope to get back on track along with some stretching in a couple of weeks. I don't drink soda or juice. I only drink herbal tea on an occasion. Mostly just water.

45 degrees in Alabama....that must be like arctic weather for you. Lol

Nah. The coldest I remember was -8 at night and 6-8 in the day. Pretty cold there. I live in way north Alabama.

Of course, it snowed 4 or 5 inches the other day near Mobile Bay...... schools in the lower half of the state were closed on Friday. Nothing here.

Latest posts

Back