horoscope

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I enjoy reading my horoscope time to time, just for the fun of it. I mostly like the part from, what if, and on.

Think like a scientist today. Embrace abstract concepts. Just because you can't measure them doesn't mean they have no worth. Under the current energy, following a path of inquiry is as simple as asking yourself, 'What if?' Then reason through the answers that present themselves to you -- even the wild ones. Now you're taking a scholarly approach to life, and you'll come through this with greater knowledge about the subject you've been exploring.

I don't buy into that stuff either but at times have found them disturbingly accurate.

I remember a girl telling me she wouldn't go out with me because she found out my sign. :rolleyes: I normally wouldn't have given a shyt but this chick was smoking hot.

I don't buy into that stuff either but at times have found them disturbingly accurate.

I remember a girl telling me she wouldn't go out with me because she found out my sign. :rolleyes: I normally wouldn't have given a shyt but this chick was smoking hot.
Must be either Taurus or Scorpio?

Must be either Taurus or Scorpio?

No Danil. It had to do with my signs incompatibility with her particular sign. I guess certain signs arent supposed to get along or be ideal matches with each other. This was at a college party. I don't follow that stuff anyway.

Here is the thing. No matter what sign you are it focuses on general positive characteristics/traits found in people. If someone reads that they're supposed to have certain positive traits...they're going to want to believe in it. People are drawn primarily to the positive aspects of it. There is also a Chinese one which is slightly different I believe.

In my opinion, those zodiac sign traits are hog wash. I've read mine before and I'm nothing like it. If I had followed the ' signs' I would not be with the love of my life. Since you brought up the zodiac love combatability, I was curious and checked. Our relationship scored very low in that.

As a kid a remember mom reading hers in the newspaper everyday. She said it was to see how her day was going to turn out then she would read mine and sis's to us before school. It was all in fun though. Never taken seriously. But oh how I hoped I would find that extra money it predicted. ;).

Latest posts

Back