Here comes 2021

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpresidente

Reaction score
Well here in the UK Bojo has agreed some kind of Brexit deal. In my opinion if our so called conservative government had any balls they would have sorted this out a long time ago, I think all our politicians are globalists apart from someone like Nigel Farage. I have no idea what impact this is going to have on an economy that’s already in disarray due to the Plandemic. We’re also seeing the rollout of the Vacscheme with signs going up in our tiny little town in remote West Wales pointing people toward the vacschemenation centre.
Ive been getting everything ready to grow lots of veg with a large greenhouse and loads of bad back friendly raised beds. The challenge to me and the mrs will be to learn how to keep and conserve the veg once we grow it and I admit we have much to learn. We’ve also built up about 3 months worth of food in the garage.
Nobody could have predicted what 2020 turned into this time last year and I believe that 2021 is not going to be any easier. We’ve already seen panic buying in the supermarkets just before Christmas due to all the lorries stuck either side of the Channel thanks to dictator macron demanding all the lorry drivers get covid tests. In summary an interesting year with more challenges to come.

I don't worry about you islanders in future. You will handle those deals with the EU, at the end the EU lost a lot more the day you left new great germany - especially one of the members who paid a lot in this club. This now the rest can pay, the most of it by germany itself.
I remember the days before the brexit-votings the talks i had with my friend in London. Even she is only 28 she keept on saying "Hitler wasn't cross the channel in 1940, so the Germans won't do it now". You proably would have harder times the next years in UK, but at the end you'll get back the control on your Country and laws and i think something of the british spirit still left, you will handle this.
In this way Switzerland is an kind of island too, sourrounded by EU, but we handle it even the citizens have to fight with the government because our ministers almost would like to have an good paid job in Brussels.
Nobody knows really what 2021 really brings to us all, i have my doubts it will be an peacefull year. Since i started prepping i prepared for an worst case szenario because the i cover a lot of sensitive or hard situatios.
Until spring 2020 i always had the idea i never would really make an need of those preparations, i had the imaginations might my inherit have to clear up all the stuff from an old man with an paranoia. Wouldn't be an problem for me because i'm sure if i never was needed the collected stuff my life was going in an good and right way. Views changed a bit the last months, seems i really do need my preparedness. Hopefully i'm wrong with this and at the end i'll die as and old man with paranoia. Worst case would be if paranoia becomes true.

I’m just learning to roll with the punches, life’s too short to be angry at our incompetent ‘leaders’ any longer. This doesn’t feel like democracy, when everyone I know is screaming ‘this is wrong!’ But the government does it anyway... Prepping doesn’t make me paranoid it calms the soul, knowing I have some control over the madness that surrounds us.

Prepping isnt Paranoia its the opposite in fact, better to be a prepper than one of those Panic shoppers.
I dont know what will come in 2021, more of the same I expect.
I was holding out for a No Deal Brexit, any deal with the EU is going to be suspect, but it is what it is.
As for Covid despite all the fanfare about the vaccines Covid will be with us for many years to come, probably forever like the flu is.

I hope the hundreds of Fishing communities from Padstow to Inverness can rebuild after losing 50,000 fisheries and related jobs in the 70s to the EU. Who knows perhaps a phoenix ship building and steel making recovery may come about as well . The opportunities are OURS for the taking especially if CANZUK comes to pass.

At least Reichsfurher Merkel and Vichy French Makron are out from under our feet BUT I still think the Greater Germania Reich is still the ambition of those people.

And the ONLY thing I am 100% sure of is there WILL be another European war, dont know where or when but they will start another bloody war. And the US and UK should stay out of it.

Last edited:
I'll toss out a prediction.

2021 will make 2020 look like the 'good old days'.

How is it starting?
Biggest fraudulent election battle in history. Ongoing, don't expect this to end with the inauguration.
Covid 1984 lockdowns creating paranoid fear in huge parts of the population. World wide.
Economic insanity, 20%+ of small businesses closed. Gov't debt exploding. Tax theft rampant ('foreign aid'). Expect currency collapse.
Manufacturing at critical collapse.
International tensions at red level 6.

But hey, let's do some great fireworks to celebrate the transition...

Yup. So does anyone think things will get better in 2021? I'd say 2020 was chaos only starting to clear it's throat. God help us.

2021 will probably become the nightmare of many, I see a year coming where the fights will be taken to the streets. There will be even more police repression and the trust in the state will be destroyed even more, it could be the year where the citizens revolt against the state, that in many countries, it will be a decline in installments, especially for Europe.

I hope you don't have to, but as it looks at the moment you will soon have no choice but to go out on the street, otherwise you will soon have nothing left.
Here it is similar, only here the population was too lazy and too spoiled, that will once bitterly avenge themselves.
I will have there in case of a case no pity with so people, not even if you whine, I have already eaten enough dirt in my life, eat more dirt makes me no longer much.

@ban1985

The masses aren't just not hungry enough and there's still enough money to lease an black SUV to open their own eyes. Maybe they will lift their head from the smartphone one day, but then it would be almost to late. Perhaps 2021 just goes ahead like 2020 with panicking peoples by the politicans to keep them at home, but if it changes it can come over night i'm affraid.
As i wrote before, i'm still doing the hope it will not happen, but in case the day is coming i'm prepared.

I also had the hope that it won't happen, but at the moment I don't see any turnaround that it won't happen. It will happen and it will catch us on the wrong foot, but those who have prepared will get the foot free if you are lucky.
The way things are going now, it won't turn out well one way or another, no chance what the government is doing at the moment cannot be repaired as quickly, there will be major upheavals.
Either the government will then re-educate us or imprison us, or we will make a new government and throw the corrupt system into the trash and so will the followers of that system.

I hope you don't have to, but as it looks at the moment you will soon have no choice but to go out on the street, otherwise you will soon have nothing left.
Here it is similar, only here the population was too lazy and too spoiled, that will once bitterly avenge themselves.
I will have there in case of a case no pity with so people, not even if you whine, I have already eaten enough dirt in my life, eat more dirt makes me no longer much.

"bread and circuses" worked to appease the mob 2000 years ago and sadly it still works for the mob today. Keep them fed and entertained and you can rule the world

My crystal ball become foggy some years back, the good thing is, my Steiner is crystal clear.

ttz.jpg

Let's all remember what happened when the Roman Empire fell... the Dark Ages, from the 5th to the 9th century.

The ability of the general public to read and write virtually disappeared. No governance higher than a tribal chief. Only remnants of written knowledge were continued and preserved by monks locked up in abbey fortresses. Then it took 4 centuries for the concept of Feudalism to take hold another 3 centuries to the Renaissance and another 3 centuries past that before the Enlightenment.

Who knows what will happen this time?

We NEED to take up arms and remove all traitors and evil in our midst. It is the only way forward for Freedom and Liberty. The result of inaction is too dire.

Latest posts

Back