Helpful Info. ***** Harvest Brand Canning Lid Sale *****

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illini Warrior

Demi-God
Banned
Reaction score
This sale info from SurvivalBlog >>> no indication of the sale on the Harvest site - confirm the discount yourself

"I have a sale announcement: Harvest Guard is having a 15% off sale at canninglids.com

Beginning Friday the 13th, all products on their website are discounted 15% by using the coupon code CELEBRATE during checkout. The company’s president notes: “Not only is it Friday the 13th, but by the end of the day we will finally be back to normal shipping times of 1-3 days from receipt of orders, with the caveat that red lids are still about 7-10 days away from being available.”

That is worth celebrating! Note that this sale ends at midnight on Sunday, November 15th, 2020, so get your order in right away, with the coupon code!"

I’m sure lids and all canning supplies are low on store shelves with all the craziness going on. Suddenly prepping is in fashion. I wiped out Walmart a few times and bought all the lids they had on the shelf about a year ago. I should have enough to last the rest of my life now. I squirreled away a bunch of cases of jars too That I’ve never opened yet. With the way the world is going right now prepping is likely to become a lot more than a hobby in the coming years.

I
I’m sure lids and all canning supplies are low on store shelves with all the craziness going on. Suddenly prepping is in fashion. I wiped out Walmart a few times and bought all the lids they had on the shelf about a year ago. I should have enough to last the rest of my life now. I squirreled away a bunch of cases of jars too That I’ve never opened yet. With the way the world is going right now prepping is likely to become a lot more than a hobby in the coming years.
read that more and more are starting to raise chickens and bees too.

this sale is only 15% off - usually they do a 30% or more promotion >>> VERY surprised they are discounting anything considering the current demand ....

worthwhile reading & copying is alll kinds of onsite Qs & As concerning using these newer poly type lids - there's tricks to know that make the canning more cocksure - I'd certainly suggest a timid trial testing before trying out pressure canning $$$$$$ meat .....

This sale info from SurvivalBlog >>> no indication of the sale on the Harvest site - confirm the discount yourself

"I have a sale announcement: Harvest Guard is having a 15% off sale at canninglids.com

Beginning Friday the 13th, all products on their website are discounted 15% by using the coupon code CELEBRATE during checkout. The company’s president notes: “Not only is it Friday the 13th, but by the end of the day we will finally be back to normal shipping times of 1-3 days from receipt of orders, with the caveat that red lids are still about 7-10 days away from being available.”

That is worth celebrating! Note that this sale ends at midnight on Sunday, November 15th, 2020, so get your order in right away, with the coupon code!"

The kids always order from them, I'll let them know.
Me I'm a classic tin-lid guy and like Brent probably have enough for the rest of my life.

I’ve been saying I will test out some of the reusable tattler lids I got but so far haven’t gotten around to it. I didn’t get a lot of them but enough to experiment with. Maybe next year.

Latest posts

Back