Group Prepper seeking a new Prepper Forum.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks. My old Prepper Forum is dead; no conversation. (Prepperforums.net)

I am the founder of a large fall Back mutual assistant group near Pensacola, Fla
We have been completed and ready to activate for several years now. All Procedure manuals prepared, all construction completed.
No we are not rich folks, just happy po ones. We charge no membership fees.

Each member is responsible for their own food - their food is such that we can have group meals. But when your food runs out you will be moved out of the group to a house on the outskirts that we can support in every way except for food.

If we had a motto it might be: Preppers are prepared to eat better after activation than now.

Our website is: PensacolaPreppers.us

There are two articles there a newby may be interested in: Family Prepping (Fast & Cheap)
and Group Survival, everything we did in bringing up our group.
That series was written because there are no real books out there detailing what might be done or considered. It's a cook Book style.

@Proud Prepper : Am I still being monitored for posts or is this just the software here if a link is used?
It appears my posts are not acceptable unless approved by someone.

I am a writer. I cite all information shared if necessary so the reader can decide things for themselves. Therefore there will be lots of links.
Perhaps this platform cannot support this.
Please advise me.
Thanks. Jim

@Proud Prepper : Am I still being monitored for posts or is this just the software here if a link is used?
It appears my posts are not acceptable unless approved by someone.

I am a writer. I cite all information shared if necessary so the reader can decide things for themselves. Therefore there will be lots of links.
Perhaps this platform cannot support this.
Please advise me.
Thanks. Jim

Its our software, it flags certain phrases and links. They should be approved fairly quickly now.

I don't mind being questioned. That what these sites are about.
That site wilted down to just a half dozen folks that I have to assume were old, grouchy and getting on the rude side. BAsed on writing, a few appear to be on medication that impacts them.

One of my favorite authors, Robert Kiyosaki, said to exclude your family and then look at the ten people you spend most of your time around.
If you don't like the way their life is going then replace some of the original friends. All your advise will come from those ten people so pick wisely.

That bar suddenly got empty and quiet and I looked around. Can't have a decent conversation there anymore.

And no, I don't, and didn't, get mad. I just am a busy person and don't have time for drama; it takes away one's energy.
If drama is around I back away for awhile.

Welcome (again, as I welcomed you on another thread) from the Georgia Mountains! Yes, you very much seem like a person we will appreciate on this site! I looked forward to learning and sharing ideas with you!

Latest posts

Back