Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petoski

God Like
Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm new to the site and just over 1 year into my prepping project. Mostly I've been setting up the garden and working on the food storage. I would say I am aiming for more of a homestead/off grid type living but also trying to learn more about survival skills. Hopefully I can learn lots from you guys on here.

Welcome to the forum.

So, are you a Finnish immigrant? In other words, are you now a citizen of Finland?

Welcome from the US. Glad to have another member.

There is a lot of information to be had here. Have a look around and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Glad to have you here. We are more of the homesteading type too, but the being prepared go hand in hand with that type of lifestyle. With the garden, you'll fill your food preps in a hurry.

Welcome to the forum.

So, are you a Finnish immigrant? In other words, are you now a citizen of Finland?

Yes an immigrant. Not a Finnish citizen. The English are still allowed to live and work anywhere in the EU. We shall see what happens after Brexit. Worse case scenario is I'll have to hide in the vast Finnish forests.

Latest posts

Back