Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to order Meyer lemon trees last year here in Fla. Was prohibited..Couldn't get them...ordered several patio citrus instead with mixture of lemons/limes...none did very well.

My orange, grapefruit and lime trees are still living, got a few oranges and 2 poor looking grapefruits off trees this year...limes were very small, fell off the tree, hoping next year will be better..my Asian pear trees I think are gone for good, as well as plum..Oh well..I'll be happy if the orange, grapefruit and my peach tree/s continue making it.

I tried to order Meyer lemon trees last year here in Fla. Was prohibited..Couldn't get them...ordered several patio citrus instead with mixture of lemons/limes...none did very well.

My orange, grapefruit and lime trees are still living, got a few oranges and 2 poor looking grapefruits off trees this year...limes were very small, fell off the tree, hoping next year will be better..my Asian pear trees I think are gone for good, as well as plum..Oh well..I'll be happy if the orange, grapefruit and my peach tree/s continue making it.
I ordered mine though an affiliate on the walmart site. Got moringa too, but it died and I cannot get the seeds to even sprout.

1676033904265.png

Looking for an affordable fertilizer with big benefits? Look no further than the nearest rabbit hutch. Rabbits are small animals that you can keep almost anywhere, and they create tons of wonderful, nutritious fertilizer on the cheap…

Rabbit manure is high in nitrogen and phosphorus. It doesn’t burn plants like some fertilizers because it breaks down quickly. Rabbit manure is dry and doesn’t contain as much ammonia or uric acids as many other manures, such as cow and pig.

Fresh rabbit manure is approximately 2% nitrogen, 1% phosphorus, and 1% potassium. The condensed pellets actually have twice the nutrients as chicken manure and four times as much as horse manure.

In addition to the big three nutrients, rabbit pellets contain many macro and micronutrients. The elements of calcium, sulfur, magnesium, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, and cobalt, are all present.

This means that you’re giving your plants a well-rounded fertilizer that benefits them in multiple ways. Using rabbit fertilizer increases the nutrients in your garden and adds important texture and tilthe to your soil…”

FREE FERTILIZER is a good way to save money without reducing yield.

https://morningchores.com/rabbit-fertilizer/

@Arcticdude - plus you could probably really use those warm pelts for hats and such!
I like rabbit fur. The first fur coat I bought for my daughter was made from rabbit fur. I think she was 8 at the time. The only problem with rabbit fur is that it's very thin skin and hard to work with.
I wear a badger fur hat in cold weather now. I've got a pile of furs here; wolf, coyote, red and Arctic fox, coon, beaver, mink, otter, lynx, wolverine, muskrat and ermine. One of these days I want to learn how to make things from these furs.

We're considering raising some rabbits, and worms. I'm just not sure of how many to raise. The worms will to be moved in to the shop for winter to keep from freezing.

If your purpose is for meat, you only need a breeding pair to get 220 lbs per year. If you want to raise meat for your kids add more does. You won’t need many.

My husband bought me a small/medium watermelon and it is inedible. It was so hard it wouldn't cut and the flavor is..... no flavor. It had the marks where it had ripened on the vine.

I am going to dehydrate it anyway then powder and use in supplements. It isn't a total waste.

The bad part is........ he paid $9.99. During summer you get the large ones for $3.99. Amazing.

If the WEF has their way this is how you will farm and eat. Wonder what happens when the computers fail and the grid goes down?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tec...sedgntp&cvid=10592bde0d494d6a875ce6ccc0416d45
The first 20% will start to kill each others because the realize interet is down too and the people outside aren't avatars.
The next 30% die within 3 days because waterpumps are out of order and the rest will die because the automatic can opener dosn't work anymore.

I'm waiting for it.

If the WEF has their way this is how you will farm and eat. Wonder what happens when the computers fail and the grid goes down?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tec...sedgntp&cvid=10592bde0d494d6a875ce6ccc0416d45
"Pesticide free" yet even with aquaponics, you have to input liquid nutrients. Hydroponics uses all sorts of industrial fertilizers.

Where would we get our selenium? Our iodine? Other trace minerals?

Pass. God gave us the earth to work and while I'm not against supplanting traditional ag, replacing has a myriad of drawbacks.

Latest posts

Back