Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or are those rooms just creepy? It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

1676258004091.png

Looks like Seven of Nine of Star Trek Voyager.

It is the Borg "maturation chambers" where they put captured embryos, babies and children to mature. It just kind of reminded me of sci-fi...like the pods in the Matrix. Artificially sustained life, killed off just by unplugging it.

If the WEF has their way this is how you will farm and eat. Wonder what happens when the computers fail and the grid goes down?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tec...sedgntp&cvid=10592bde0d494d6a875ce6ccc0416d45

Doesnt it make your head spin how the WEFers and their minions are pushing everything, including food, to so called green energy? All the while the sun is shining and grows plants for FREE! No lamps needed. They are FULLY AWARE that we have far, far, far less green energy needed to run cars, trucks and now Food Factories?

This is just another way to starve us.

Last edited:
They keep wanting to put more on the grid, but don't want to mine the coal to run the power plants. They are clueless, or are they muhahahahaha.

I saw that the world is running low on lithium and even what we have comes mostly from China. Hmmmmm. We know how this story will end if we don't stop the madness.

Doesnt it make your head spin how the WEFers and their minions are pushing everything, including food, to so called green energy? All the while the sun is shining and grows plants for FREE! No lamps needed. They are FULLY AWARE that we have far, far, far less green energy needed to run cars, trucks and now Food Factories?

This just another way to starve us.
high tech is okay until the grid crashes, its called "putting all your eggs in one basket" something I was taught not to do growing up, spread the risk, I'm a bit of a traditionalist nothing wrong with growing food the old fashioned way using nature but thats not trendy enough for modern tastes.

They keep wanting to put more on the grid, but don't want to mine the coal to run the power plants. They are clueless, or are they muhahahahaha.

I saw that the world is running low on lithium and even what we have comes mostly from China. Hmmmmm. We know how this story will end if we don't stop the madness.
We have a lot of lithium here in the US but we're not allowed to mine it. I'm sure it has to do with some deals Joebama made with China.

View attachment 18905

Looking for an affordable fertilizer with big benefits? Look no further than the nearest rabbit hutch. Rabbits are small animals that you can keep almost anywhere, and they create tons of wonderful, nutritious fertilizer on the cheap…

Rabbit manure is high in nitrogen and phosphorus. It doesn’t burn plants like some fertilizers because it breaks down quickly. Rabbit manure is dry and doesn’t contain as much ammonia or uric acids as many other manures, such as cow and pig.

Fresh rabbit manure is approximately 2% nitrogen, 1% phosphorus, and 1% potassium. The condensed pellets actually have twice the nutrients as chicken manure and four times as much as horse manure.

In addition to the big three nutrients, rabbit pellets contain many macro and micronutrients. The elements of calcium, sulfur, magnesium, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, and cobalt, are all present.

This means that you’re giving your plants a well-rounded fertilizer that benefits them in multiple ways. Using rabbit fertilizer increases the nutrients in your garden and adds important texture and tilthe to your soil…”

FREE FERTILIZER is a good way to save money without reducing yield.

https://morningchores.com/rabbit-fertilizer/
Best fertilizer ever!

I never liked using horse manure. Weed seeds pass through the horse and your garden ends up with whatever weeds the horse ate. Every spring I take my tractor and clean our feed lot and dump the cow manure in the garden. I seldom keep any horses in the corals so they don't have a chance to build up any manure piles.

Agree with AD on horse manure. You can use it after a year when the seeds sprout.
I use a rock rake behind the tractor to spread if they start to pile up in the fields. Have a couple of piles fermenting for future use.
Every spring I pull a pasture drag, 16' wide, around to spread out the manure and the old hay. I even have a small drag that we pull behind the atv to clean around the trees.

In my personal experience both cattle and horse manure can introduce lots of weed seeds to the garden unless allowed to compost in a hot pile and age. There are lots of horse stables around me so I have access to stable droppings, a mixture of horse manure, sawdust and hay usually. I mix it with other things in my compost piles including chicken and duck manure. But I always compost in very hot piles to kill as many weed seeds as possible before adding to the gardens and fruit trees. All of the above manures can burn if too much fresh is introduced without allowing it to break down first.

Rabbits however are gardeners gold. You can put rabbit manure on directly from under the pens in moderation without it burning. A great addition to my worm beds also. Rabbit manure can also make a rich manure tea for the garden. Rabbits take up very little space, are quiet and breed easily and often. While I would not suggest a diet of just rabbit but rotated into a diet are great cooked very similar to chicken. My husband loves them split and cooked on the grill. If you are into the fiber arts rabbits can also be raised for their fur and spun into yarns.

Latest posts

Back