Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does that actually mean? It means they are coming after anyone raising and growing their own food!!! Since when did enforcing our Constitution and Bill of Rights involve stopping Citizens from raising their own FOOD???

It is what they did to control the Native Americans and make them dependent.

I posted this elsewhere but, it is relevant here as well.

Every once in a while I run across something that provides me a "DUH" moment.

I had to run from the BOL 2, to the home improvement store in the nearest largish town, to get building supplies.

It is a 30 mile + drive. Along the way I see a round bale on the side of the road. First thought was...someone lost something off their trailer. Then I go around a curve and there is another and another and another. I stopped counting at 50. 50 bails would feed my 7 horses for about 6 months and those bails were just in the span of about 4 miles. How many hundreds of thousands of miles of highways are there in the US?

Someone had cut and then bailed the grass growing along the highway. BRILLIANT.

With all of the talk about how we must stop consuming beef because we just don't have the land to feed them....
With budget crunches in counties and towns....

Why has no one thought to bail the grass the county/state routinely cuts along all of the highways and roads for livestock?
Heck, sell it for $50 a bail (which is a bargain here)! Might not be a budget foundation but, it sure wouldn't hurt!

Except they want to kill animal husbandry, too, so they'd likely, fine, arrest (or worse) anyone caught doing so once they gain FULL control of the food supply. Might work for awhile though. Better get busy if you wanna cash in on that one. ;) These folks are moving at warp speed with their agenda now.

Except they want to kill animal husbandry, too, so they'd likely, fine, arrest (or worse) anyone caught doing so once they gain FULL control of the food supply. Might work for awhile though. Better get busy if you wanna cash in on that one. ;) These folks are moving at warp speed with their agenda now.

Don't think that will happen in Texas at least. When you look at the ag related laws here, it is obvious that the agriculture industry is a State priority. The feds can try, but, I think Texas would secede before they folded to them.

And i was actually going to mention it to a county board member the next time I see them.

People in our area roll bales out of anything that looks good. And yep, right up to the road. A number of sheep farmers around here, and they always need grass. The acre to go into the parking of our nearest seed company is grass, and gets baled. My grandson helped with the baling on that lot during the last cutting. The owner also raises sheep so it goes to them. Our back field of 15 acres is alfalfa.

lakespeed@lakespeed
7h·

“Major fire at Indianapolis Walmart distribution center. C'mon! This shit is becoming more and more obvious”

1651921988502.jpg

Another useless government agency next to the ministry of truth.
Wanna know how to make money for your friends without investing any of your own money????
Go into politics, get in charge of something, create a new MINISTRY and hire your friends...simple as that....

Food shortages? Bill Gates to the rescue, with the vaccines imbedded in the seeds (that's why he bought up a bunch of seed companies recently), modified fertilizers that don't help ANYTHING grow to INSURE poor yields, and making the meat supply GMO modified with God knows what! Some pretty scary SH#@. Not surprised, but still pretty alarming to me. And I'm sure Bill can spring for the funding the fleet of camera-equiped drones to fly over rural areas to spot our small BOL gardens and livestock so they can come destroy any attempts at self-sufficiency to avoid their tainted food and meat. :mad:

https://www.brighteon.com/093b1698-cd87-4007-9ade-c9122c8a508c

Last edited:
They never quit. It'll be back, or it'll just get re-named.
I heard that the DOJ now has an Environmental Justice department. I have a feeling that this will tie in to their plans to redistribute millions acres of White owned farms to blacks. And of course to push for their "green new deal" scam.

I heard that the DOJ now has an Environmental Justice department. I have a feeling that this will tie in to their plans to redistribute millions acres of White owned farms to blacks. And of course to push for their "green new deal" scam.

I posted about it on here on another thread. They are after our cattle, sheep, goats and chickens…not to mention our gardens! Can’t have us feeding ourselves, otherwise they can’t starve us all!

Latest posts

Back