Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess it's an global problem this globalism and NWO stuff brought to all of us. We all need to liberate our countries.
Unfortunately it won't happen as long the people's most worries are which luxury hotel they shall choose in holidays....
I'm affraid the people aren't hungry enough yet and a lot of them are to blind to get it what's going on.

Guess it's an global problem this globalism and NWO stuff brought to all of us. We all need to liberate our countries.
Unfortunately it won't happen as long the people's most worries are which luxury hotel they shall choose in holidays....
I'm affraid the people aren't hungry enough yet and a lot of them are to blind to get it what's going on.

No, not yet. Make no mistake it is coming. People the world over will be starving.

45 countries are highly dependent on Russian and Ukrainian crop exports.
When people go hungry, that generates civil and social unrest.
This has the potential to destabilize countries or even entire regions.
Small scale fighting may erupt as those with food will have to fight to defend what they have against those who do not.

And I expect to see things like smash and grab flash mobs here in the US, but not at some high end fashion store for shoes, electronics, jewelry, but grocery stores.

Sometime I gently probe to see what people around me think about the current world situation... many think it's just other countries being effected, most think nothing will ever effect themselves personally... the old 99 soldiers mentality.

lakespeed@lakespeed
7h·

“Major fire at Indianapolis Walmart distribution center. C'mon! This shit is becoming more and more obvious”

View attachment 16183

Exclusive Video of Walmart Employee Training Session For Safe Handling of Flammable Liquids…

fuel-fire.gif

Meanwhile from the depths of the White House spin machine....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sometime I gently probe to see what people around me think about the current world situation... many think it's just other countries being effected, most think nothing will ever effect themselves personally... the old 99 soldiers mentality.

You aren’t in the area where they are disallowing growing food are you?

You aren’t in the area where they are disallowing growing food are you?
Thankfully we're still allowed to grow food here. I was gifted some more vegetable seeds today... but if anyone asks, pests and disease ruined all my crops 🤫😉.

Only one person I know is even thinking of growing food. The rest are content to complain about food prices and lack of desired items at the supermarket, and think "it'll come right soon".

Last edited:
@Kiwichick just keep what you are doing!!!!! I read your posts and you are on the right track for what you can do.
I maybe able to do more, but I am probably 20yrs farther on the life journey. You are farther ahead than I was at your life experience.
In SHTF, would consider you a positive.

I read that illegals were being given free baby formula.

EDIT: Sorry, didn’t see your post above!
We adopted a new born in the middle of 19’ that consumed vast amounts of formula. In early March of 20’, with many shortages looming, I calculated and purchased enough formula to get us to the likely time when we would be done with it plus 25%. Realizing that was the last time I’d buy formula was a downer but that’s how it’s supposed to work. Ended up giving that last 25% away. Not worrying about what we would feed her was priceless. Btw formula tastes nasty.

Follow The White Rabbit 🌼 (PRO)
Follow The White Rabbit @whereistruth17

14h··WW3 SUPPLY CHAIN INTEL

It's the 1930s All Over Again

The Ukraine Holodomor and the Dust Bowl in western USA happened in the 1930s.

Guess what else happened in the USA in the 1930's? The Great Depression.

Now we have the beginnings of an orchestrated Holodomor throughout the realm, and a severe drought in the western states leading to dust storms.

He doesn't discuss it, but they are manipulating the weather to add to our problems.

What we are likely facing is engineered Very Great Depression everywhere.”

Monkey Werx showed clearly the other day where HARP has gone active. He warned us to look out for weird, extreme weather. Makes you wonder about these
dust bowl like storms doesn’t it?

@Kiwichick just keep what you are doing!!!!! I read your posts and you are on the right track for what you can do.
I maybe able to do more, but I am probably 20yrs farther on the life journey. You are farther ahead than I was at your life experience.
In SHTF, would consider you a positive.
Thank you so much ❤

Went to Amazon to buy a few things we normally stock, and looked at the prices the last time we bought them, last year. EVERYTHING has gone up 20-30%. Made me look at the toothpaste we normally buy, and it appears toothpaste is not as great as we think (full of chemicals not good for us). I found some homemade recipes for it. Anyone ever made their own?

Truth About Toothpaste (thesculptcenter.com)

The Toxic Truth About Toothpaste and Mouthwash Ingredients – Lumineux Oral Essentials™ (lumineuxhealth.com)

Went to Amazon to buy a few things we normally stock, and looked at the prices the last time we bought them, last year. EVERYTHING has gone up 20-30%. Made me look at the toothpaste we normally buy, and it appears toothpaste is not as great as we think (full of chemicals not good for us). I found some homemade recipes for it. Anyone ever made their own?

Truth About Toothpaste (thesculptcenter.com)

The Toxic Truth About Toothpaste and Mouthwash Ingredients – Lumineux Oral Essentials™ (lumineuxhealth.com)

Yes, I have and found them to work very well. Stopped it some years ago because of lack of time…work was so hectic. Thanks for the reminder. It’s so easy to overlook all the unhealthy things we gotten accustomed to!

Latest posts

Back