Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
“Russia stops the export of ammonium nitrate

Today, deliveries of ammonium nitrate abroad from Russia are stopped: the government has imposed a two-month ban on them.

“From February 2, a two-month ban on the export of ammonium nitrate comes into force. The corresponding government decree has been signed,” its statement told.

This decision was made to provide domestic farmers with mineral fertilizers for spring field work. An additional need for them arose in a number of regions of the country, in particular, in the North Caucasian and Southern federal districts.

“This is a temporary measure, the remaining volume can be exported from April 2, when Russian enterprises will receive ammonium nitrate in the required volume, and the demand for it in the domestic market will peak,” said First Deputy Prime Minister Andrey Belousov.”

At least it says it is temporary. Not sure how that is going to affect the farmers that count on ammonium nitrate from Russia?

“Largest UK Supermarket Warns "Worst Has Yet To Come" Amid Food Inflation Crisis

View attachment 15018

Food inflation comes as households experience one of the most significant jumps in annual energy costs in years.

"It troubles us, and I'm sure troubles many people, that people may have to struggle to choose between heating their homes and feeding their families," he said. "And that's clearly not a situation that any of us should tolerate."”

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditi...worst-has-yet-come-amid-food-inflation-crisis

The fertilizer situation alone will have ripple effects throughout the food chain in ways you may not even realize. For example, we already know that coffee growers in Central America can't afford fertilizer this year which will impact their coffee production. Shortages of Central American coffee will impact the coffee market world wide, with skyrocketing prices and shortages.

Corn growers are switching to soybeans this year because soybeans require less fertilizer than corn. Corn based ethanol is used in gasoline and at least half the processed foods in the supermarkets. Corn is also used for animal feed. This will affect food production for years to come.

ICE AGE FARMER on Telegram

“Tyson confirms bird flu “detected” within one of their 250,000 bird flocks. Other countries start banning imports from US, the #2 exporter. Big shakeup of world protein supply!

USDA is also already culling birds from people’s BACK YARD flocks! It is “too dangerous” to raise your own animals…this trend will continue as FOOD is their ultimate leverage point for control.

Infections in the chickens being raised for meat triggered more restrictions on U.S. exports, with China blocking poultry products from Kentucky. Last week, buyers like China and Korea limited poultry purchases from Indiana due to an outbreak at a commercial turkey farm there.[”

HIDE YOUR FLOCKS!!

1644966833885.jpeg

#BirdFlu #WarOnMeat

ICE AGE FARMER on Telegram

“Tyson confirms bird flu “detected” within one of their 250,000 bird flocks. Other countries start banning imports from US, the #2 exporter. Big shakeup of world protein supply!

USDA is also already culling birds from people’s BACK YARD flocks! It is “too dangerous” to raise your own animals…this trend will continue as FOOD is their ultimate leverage point for control.

Infections in the chickens being raised for meat triggered more restrictions on U.S. exports, with China blocking poultry products from Kentucky. Last week, buyers like China and Korea limited poultry purchases from Indiana due to an outbreak at a commercial turkey farm there.[”

HIDE YOUR FLOCKS!!

View attachment 15077

#BirdFlu #WarOnMeat

I will buy more ammo

A commercial they were showing on fox news last night , showed some guy eating a plate of grasshopper and claiming they were delicious . Eating bugs instead of beef was the point of the commercial and claimed that if people would stop eating beef it would help save the planet . Eating insects is an offshoot agenda from the Democrats fantasy claim of Global Warming .

Here it is similar, if you eat meat you will be insulted by vegans and vegetarians. When you drive to work you have to expect that students sit on the highway and block the traffic, if you want to get them off the road you will be obstructed by the police. Also new fashion here, at night you go cars slash the tires, and no one does anything about it.
Young people tell you that you are to blame because of the environmental destruction, but every 7 year old has an I-Phone in his pocket and of course he needs a new one every 2 years and the electricity from the socket is yes eco.....

To hell with it all, it's not about Corona anymore, the next level is certificate and freedom if you renounce everything, those who don't want that will be excluded and branded.

To hell with it all, it's not about Corona anymore,
Slow down a bit Ban1985...there are still too many good people in this beautiful world!! Just because there are bad people with money, bad people with money and bad people wanting to rule the world...it is still a beautiful place to live. Do not let the negative in the world destroy your good heart. We all have freedom in our hearts and a free will to do as we wish. Even with lockdowns, masks and bullshit from the few politicians...Millions of people are NOW FINALLY waking up to the crap from soros/gates/bezos/zuckerberg/schwab.
They will never rule the world. Others have tried and died. Others will try after them also.
You must remain positive or you are already a victim of their hate politics trying to get us all against each other and start to HATE also instead of LOVE....
Even if I see Russia invading the Ukraine tomorrow...I will still plant my garden and cut the roses back. This world will survive anything the idiots throw at us. We are all going to die sometime, do not forget to live first. Too many are so afraid of dying, that they forget to live and love....My only wish is for my children to be safe as long as possible and to be able to die in the arms of my wife....LIVE TRULY FREE, Gary

Latest posts

Back