Terrorist Attack Election fraud and treason in 2022.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gurgle kick swingy.JPG

Arizona looking for more ways to steal. Saw where Kari Lake said on the Charlie Kirk show that it was impossible for Katie Hobbs to win. Greg Philips said it would be around 75,000 difference. Then I see a screenshot of votes/percentage of vote counted. There was a 75,000 increase of ballots to count with same percentage counted. Now I see this. If I find the screenshot again, I will add to post.

https://thepostmillennial.com/break...ed-until-after-weekend-maricopa-officials-say

Last edited:

As I watched that video, what was blue should have been red.
I lived there for 50 years.
The Demonrat filled cities of Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse voted red? And the north country and southern tier voted blue.
Not happening in any lifetime.

I grew up with a kid who is in the House of Representatives. Let me tell you a little bit about him.

In elementary school, walking home there was fight going on in front of his house. He ran in the house. Must have been watching.

One of the participants ran around the crowd and smashed into me, breaking my collarbone. He came up to me the next day, asked if I was OK. Ok maybe I liked this kid 2 years older than me.

Flash forward to middle school. Gym teacher was varsity wrestling coach, held a school tournament. Gym class champs wrestled to grade level champs 6th grader wrestled 7th grade champ and winner wrestled 8th grade champ.

Let’s just say, I was was undefeated in middle school and Joe was not.

He was a P***** back then and is a P***** in congress.

His race against a black republican former police chief should be looked at. It has actually been called out on gab for fraud.

Guys there isnt that many overall fraudulent votes, there ARE that many deranged, jealous, self centered voters. It has taken decades to get suburban women, hispanics and blacks to start pulling their heads out of their butts, only to be replaced by young single, childless, white urban women who think men can get pregnant. We now will have judges who cant define what a woman is. These are social issues, you think they can understand broader policy issues?

They could care less about free speech or property rights (they'll never own any and resent the hell out of those that do) Give them their purple hair dye and their happy. I dont give a pass to young men. Most of them need daily shot of testosterone as well. You think I am overstating? Look at the interviews on college campuses!

Ilegals? You think they are here to replace the skilled working middle class? Nope. They are here to replace the lower working class. No more working your way up the ladder. And then these troublesome "protests" will get crushed so hard it will be traumatic. They want all the slaves pulling the same way. No bitching

The only way forward IMO is secession. Jetison the blue states and we will still have to clean up our own cities but the task will be smaller

My rant for the day but I am finished with this! These people are beyond stupid and I wont debate any further.

A good thing is McConnell and McCarthy aren't just going to skate. Hopefully, the GOP grows some and elect new leaders. Scalesie (sp) and Gaetz are in the running. They could make Trump Speaker. You don't have to be a Congressman to have the position. That would really make some heads explode.

Latest posts

Back