Terrorist Attack Election fraud and treason in 2022.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kari Lake War Room
@KariLakeWarRoom
#Karizona, They want you to be demoralized. There's no reason to be. Our path to victory lies in the overwhelmingly red votes that Maricopa County either hasn't counted or has deliberately chosen not to release. Hold the line.

1668259099165.jpeg

Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11

Hearing tonight's Maricopa drop included nothing from Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Chandler etc. AKA the most conservative parts of Maricopa. This was from the voting centers nearest downtown tabulation center, 5-10 min out and Dem heavy. First in first out. Hold the line!

To reinforce my previous post (rant), the data is out. The blue hairs did it. The 18-29 vote went blue in ALL 50 STATES!!....you cant fight stupidity, envy, and entitlement. When they continue to back the govt's rape of mommy and daddy's funds, their inheritance wil be to work until you drop dead at your job.

To reinforce my previous post (rant), the data is out. The blue hairs did it. The 18-29 vote went blue in ALL 50 STATES!!....you cant fight stupidity, envy, and entitlement. When they continue to back the govt's rape of mommy and daddy's funds, their inheritance wil be to work until you drop dead at your job.

That wasn't nearly enough for all those seats to go blue. Massive fraud in key elections does.

Yesterday I was shopping in a predominantly black neighborhood, and most of the black folks were looking at me with disgust, like I was the devil. Congratulations democrats, you have created the race divide you have been after, and claim to be trying to end. A race hate, and divide that wasn't there before your "woke" BS. I refuse to let idiots tell me I am racist because I am not dark enough. The irony, that they call all white people racist, while not understanding THAT is the very definition of racism, is infuriating. I HATE DEMOCRATS. My thoughts and feelings have shifted to a new level of disdain. America is lost, and with it, my feelings for her too. There is nothing to fight for now, until the bullets fly. The Commies have won, and will NEVER lose their power until it is TAKEN. Sadly, the democrats will get their race war before that happens. America has fallen.

Dems brazenly steal the Senate!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...le-63-remaining-ballots-win-next-day-gets-63/On Thursday Adam Laxalt told Tucker Carlson that his opponent did not have a valid path to victory. Adam Laxalt told Tucker that his opponent needed 63% of the remaining 84,000 votes in Clark County, Nevada to catch up with him in the vote count.
As
Emerald Robinson explains it: “So it was strange, and a little disconcerting, to see that Laxalt’s opponent got exactly 63% of those remaining 84,000 votes two days later.”

Now what does this election remind me of.

Oh yeah I remember...

Saddam wins again — with 100% of the vote​

The government offered no explanation for how it tabulated paper ballots from remote regions across the country of 22 million people overnight.

The referendum was a simple 'yes' or 'no' vote on keeping Saddam in power another seven years.

All 11,445,638 eligible voters cast ballots, Ibrahim said. Iraqi officials said popular outrage at American threats to Saddam's regime made the turnout and percentage even higher than the last vote, in 1995, when Saddam received a 99.96 "yes" vote.

Latest posts

Back