Terrorist Attack Election fraud and treason in 2022.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now what does this election remind me of.

Oh yeah I remember...

Saddam wins again — with 100% of the vote​

The government offered no explanation for how it tabulated paper ballots from remote regions across the country of 22 million people overnight.

The referendum was a simple 'yes' or 'no' vote on keeping Saddam in power another seven years.

All 11,445,638 eligible voters cast ballots, Ibrahim said. Iraqi officials said popular outrage at American threats to Saddam's regime made the turnout and percentage even higher than the last vote, in 1995, when Saddam received a 99.96 "yes" vote.
But Saddam was also lucid during his time in office, which cannot be said of Joe in any way.
I have to wonder which people besides Brent S are voting for a mentally deranged idiot.
Either too many people have been manipulated by the Corona syringe into voting for Joe, or Joe's aides have cheated, I think both are the case.
The USA will go down with this dumbass of Joe.

If and when....the US of A EVER GOES DOWN...there will be a day of reckoning and EVERYBODY involved KNOWS that to be a fact of life just like the sun going down at night and coming up in the morning again. They know you cannot attack America, they know you cannot dis-arm America...what they do not know is...how much damage can they do to America before the lynching and hanging starts...and can they run fast and far enough???
(just like the nazis ran like little girls back at the end of WWII!!)
Like always, there will be insiders who stayed behind to do the dirty work, the elites will run with the money and hide, stay alive and start the SHIT all over again...just like the nazis..take the money and run to fight another day.

This is going to be a long example of how they perpetuate fraudulent elections. Skip to the bottom for solutions.
When I came to the Kommunist Republik, do you want to register to vote when I was at the DMV? My license came as John Smith. My voter registration came as John Smoth.
Didn’t notice it and went to vote. Couldn’t find Smith, but they let me vote as Smoth. Never showed ID.
Contacted County Board of Elections to straighten it out. Run around.
Went to county fair and they were trying to Register Voters. Told me to reregister. Registered for Mail in.
Ballot didn’t come for Smith, but one came for Smoth. Went to polling place. Saw Smoth on the list. Smith was mail in only.
They let me do a provisional ballot. Didn’t put in a box labeled Provisional. It was labeled Republican Provisional
For years I got Smoths ballot and tossed. Tossed the one in my wife’s maiden name too.
Moved to another county 5 years ago. I will lay $$$ that both Smith and Smoth are registered to vote in that county as well as their wife and girlfriend. Someone is filling out their ballots.

These are the steps needed to clean up ballot rolls
  1. vote in person.
  2. Voter ID.
  3. Social Security # to vote. No EIN numbers
  4. State voter registration, not by county.
  5. Cross check deaths reported to SS.
And this doesn’t even address the machine issues.

Don’t you you the code? Voter suppression is when illegals can’t vote.
If a Republican claims suppression, they are Conspiracy theorist.

This day and age there is absolutely no reason that people cannot get a valid, State issued ID, why dead people, for which there is also a state filed certificate, cannot be purged from voter rolls and why voters cannot track their own vote from casting to tally.

If you can get your nails and hair done, if you drive, if you have a cell phone, if you managed to get a COVID rebate from the Feds, you can get a valid ID!!!!

This day and age there is absolutely no reason that people cannot get a valid, State issued ID, why dead people, for which there is also a state filed certificate, cannot be purged from voter rolls and why voters cannot track their own vote from casting to tally.

If you can get your nails and hair done, if you drive, if you have a cell phone, if you managed to get a COVID rebate from the Feds, you can get a valid ID!!!!
Every US citizen has a SS#. Illegals don’t
Maybe SS cards should be updated from my torn and tattered card from 1964
I have always been against being a number but this is a case for being a number
JMHO

Every US citizen has a SS#. Illegals don’t
Maybe SS cards should be updated from my torn and tattered card from 1964
I have always been against being a number but this is a case for being a number
JMHO

SS cards definitely need to be updated. 30 years ago, I worked in a small Greek Restaurant. They employed illegals. I made friends with some of them over the years, so I finally asked how they got their Social Security cards....they were identical to mine.

Keep in mind, this was before the fancy printers that they have today. They bought the blank card (stolen from wherever such things can be stolen from) and then had the cards forged in their names and some other shenanigans so that the number was registered. It cost them thousands of dollars

A couple of years after I got married, I got a statement from the IRS that said I had reached my limit and could now qualify for benefits....except, I was a full time mom at that point....someone was using my number.

It really needs to be changed. Too easy to forge and no one bothers checking.

This is going to be a long example of how they perpetuate fraudulent elections. Skip to the bottom for solutions.
When I came to the Kommunist Republik, do you want to register to vote when I was at the DMV? My license came as John Smith. My voter registration came as John Smoth.
Didn’t notice it and went to vote. Couldn’t find Smith, but they let me vote as Smoth. Never showed ID.
Contacted County Board of Elections to straighten it out. Run around.
Went to county fair and they were trying to Register Voters. Told me to reregister. Registered for Mail in.
Ballot didn’t come for Smith, but one came for Smoth. Went to polling place. Saw Smoth on the list. Smith was mail in only.
They let me do a provisional ballot. Didn’t put in a box labeled Provisional. It was labeled Republican Provisional
For years I got Smoths ballot and tossed. Tossed the one in my wife’s maiden name too.
Moved to another county 5 years ago. I will lay $$$ that both Smith and Smoth are registered to vote in that county as well as their wife and girlfriend. Someone is filling out their ballots.

These are the steps needed to clean up ballot rolls
  1. vote in person.
  2. Voter ID.
  3. Social Security # to vote. No EIN numbers
  4. State voter registration, not by county.
  5. Cross check deaths reported to SS.
And this doesn’t even address the machine issues.
I had something similar happen when we lived in Baltimore.

Another year, I got a reminder to vote from three different states with my supposed polling place on all of them. And they were mailed to my new address, so obviously they had that information.

SS cards definitely need to be updated. 30 years ago, I worked in a small Greek Restaurant. They employed illegals. I made friends with some of them over the years, so I finally asked how they got their Social Security cards....they were identical to mine.

Keep in mind, this was before the fancy printers that they have today. They bought the blank card (stolen from wherever such things can be stolen from) and then had the cards forged in their names and some other shenanigans so that the number was registered. It cost them thousands of dollars

A couple of years after I got married, I got a statement from the IRS that said I had reached my limit and could now qualify for benefits....except, I was a full time mom at that point....someone was using my number.

It really needs to be changed. Too easy to forge and no one bothers checking.
I have been working on getting into my online statements Somehow SSA will only send a code to the address to the address you live. Since the Post office wont deliver to my house, I may have to brave the SS office.

I had something similar happen when we lived in Baltimore.

Another year, I got a reminder to vote from three different states with my supposed polling place on all of them. And they were mailed to my new address, so obviously they had that information.
So you possibly could have voted in 3 states.
Just proves my point.
Voter roles are not as fluid as the population. In most places, no votes in 2 presidential finally gets you dropped from the roles.
Now if there were a vote cast, my name could still be used in IL from 2000, NY from 2011, LA county from 2017, Current county from 2018.
If you no longer live there, your ballot could be filed out and be used.
There is no way to remove yourself from a counties voter roles.

My wife claims this a small part of what’s wrong with the voting system. Her naivety is cute.
I just see it compounding year after year. If nobody cheats, it works.
But in a state noted for dead people voting for a mayor, maybe I am still voting for a democrat governor.

Latest posts

Back