Dont tell me the collapse isnt happening

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...is-covered-rubbish-left-African-migrants.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-Russia-WW3-world-war-bomb-shelters-gas-masks
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...gest-lender-Qatar-pulls-plug-on-future-equity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-high-birth-rate-turns-capital-megacity.html

We see the EU bankrupt, Germany's biggest banks facing collapse, the US debt in Trillions, Russia facing off against the West, China facing off against its Pacific neighbours, we are getting 1 million PLUS unwanted, unwelcome illegal immigrants pouring into Europe, Greece is Bankrupt, Porutgal, Spain and Italy teetering on collapse, Mass child abuse of THOUSANDS of young white children by Asian Muslims in the UK. Rapes, Molestation's, Attacks, Extremism and Terrorism across Europe, Proxy wars in Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. The once RICH and bountiful Swedish welfare and pension scheme that WAS providing the best systems in the world almost penniless because the migrant crisis has sucked it dry. In South Africa as forecast the blacks in the " rainbow" nation are starting to turn against the whites blaming the whites for the failures of the black government. 3000 white Afrikaans have been murdered but it does not reach the Western media. Dont tell me the collapse is not happening.

Last edited:
Brother, whatever collapse that takes place will be completely artificial. Yeah, the US economy is more than $21 Trillion in debt, but despite such a scary number, it is possible to maintain. There is a lot of complex economics behind it that really confuses people and sets them on edge if the only thing they see is that number. Our debt is not owed to individuals or nations per sae, a minority of what is owed is owed to national banks and the Federal Reserve. About 30% of our debt is actually owed to individuals, but the process in place allows for these people to get their money and they don't expect to get it back per sae because they are made good on it one way or another. About 13% is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank who prints US dollars, this here is another complexity that cannot be explained simply, but works itself out. Another portion is owed in domestic Social Security which still has the highest trust rating in the world and doesn't appear to be faltering any time soon. The rest of our debt is in foreign and domestic banks, both private and national, again, there is a mutuality between us and them. The problem arises when a particular individual is in trouble and decides to demand what is owed back to us, but most of the individuals to which we owe money to cannot afford such a demand, so they don't make it. Let's say China's thriving economy begins to tank, the banks from which the Chinese government borrowed from will borrow more money from their bank, if their bank cannot make good on that, they may demand the US to pay them back. The reason that cannot happen is because of the trade that China does with the US, as long as the US is buying Chinese exports, China is not going to demand anything. They can't. Too many people and institutions have too much invested with the United States currently, and the national banks of the world are interconnected and depend on each other. I speak in very broad terms of course, there is not a short or simple explanation. Our economy is actually fine as of now. It's the strongest and most trusted in the world, in fact. The problem is not with our economy, but who controls it. The Rothschilds have a stake in every national bank on the planet, and are the ones who own the Fed.

The Muslim invasions, the dangerous flow of information, news, entertainment and media, the banks, are all controlled by Jews. Judaism is the enemy of the Gentile people, and they will stop at nothing to destroy traditional Christian society. They want to see to it that the Gentile is subjugated and decadent at all times.

are all controlled by Jews. Judaism is the enemy of the Gentile people, and they will stop at nothing to destroy traditional Christian society. They want to see to it that the Gentile is subjugated and decadent at all times.
Ok. You went off the tracks with this statement. The 'Jews' pose no more of a threat to us than the Democrats....who only pose as much of a threat as other political parties which are left un-checked by their members.
You might want to do some more reading through the forums to see if you're in the right place for ideas like that.

You might want to do some more reading through the forums to see if you're in the right place for ideas like that.

I always get get statements like that when I bring up such a topic. I know where many forum members stand, I am by no means new to the forum. I'm also not a bit bashful about my beliefs. You should be wary of denying people their opinions like that, if what they say is the truth, immediately shutting them out is just willful ignorance. I'm concerned with only the truth, I have no personal agenda, and I am careful when it comes to personal bias. I cannot say that I believe that you know what I'm about. You have not asked me any questions as to why I say what I say, nor have you tried to understand me. This is a forum, a place to freely express your ideas just like any other forum, online or on campus. If you believe in freedom of expression and hold contempt for those who try to hinder your own expression, then you should not question whether or not I'm in the right place for such discussion. If someone says they have truth, then you as a person of personal integrity should do well to let them be heard.

I always get get statements like that when I bring up such a topic. I know where many forum members stand, I am by no means new to the forum. I'm also not a bit bashful about my beliefs. You should be wary of denying people their opinions like that, if what they say is the truth, immediately shutting them out is just willful ignorance. I'm concerned with only the truth, I have no personal agenda, and I am careful when it comes to personal bias. I cannot say that I believe that you know what I'm about. You have not asked me any questions as to why I say what I say, nor have you tried to understand me. This is a forum, a place to freely express your ideas just like any other forum, online or on campus. If you believe in freedom of expression and hold contempt for those who try to hinder your own expression, then you should not question whether or not I'm in the right place for such discussion. If someone says they have truth, then you as a person of personal integrity should do well to let them be heard.

Wow, you seem to have a very well constructed response to Rob Painless' response to your discussion talk. Ok, truth requires proof so I will ask, what is your path the reasons you say what you say?

This is why religeon scares me. Too many go Off the deep end with it. Don't get me wrong here, most of my friends are good, hard working honest Christians. They also don't tend to be obsessive or fanatical about it or anything else.

Jews. Judaism is the enemy of the Gentile people, and they will stop at nothing to destroy traditional Christian society. They want to see to it that the Gentile is subjugated and decadent at all times.

Kindly a blanket statement, I know several conservative Jews and Christian Jews that don't fit your description! Though understand this isn't 1933, *sigh I guess the hate will never end ;)

You should be wary of denying people their opinions like that, if what they say is the truth, immediately shutting them out is just willful ignorance. I'm concerned with only the truth, I have no personal agenda, and I am careful when it comes to personal bias. I cannot say that I believe that you know what I'm about. You have not asked me any questions as to why I say what I say, nor have you tried to understand me. This is a forum, a place to freely express your ideas just like any other forum, online or on campus. If you believe in freedom of expression and hold contempt for those who try to hinder your own expression, then you should not question whether or not I'm in the right place for such discussion. If someone says they have truth, then you as a person of personal integrity should do well to let them be heard.

Really? Nobody, me or anyone else, is denying you of your opinion. You are correct that I don't know, or very much care (no offense intended), what you are about when I see a statement like that. (That doesn't mean I don't care about you....I do) You are, of course, more than welcome to freely express yourself within the permissible limits of this forum, and I am not questioning if you are in the right place but, rather, suggesting that YOU might want to make sure. You were most certainly heard, but I completely disagree with it being the truth. To that point, if the Jews were bent on world domination, they would own a LOT more real estate than just that narrow strip they call Israel. They have had ample opportunity several times over.

This is why religeon scares me. Too many go Off the deep end with it. Don't get me wrong here, most of my friends are good, hard working honest Christians. They also don't tend to be obsessive or fanatical about it or anything else.

Exactly. (But don't be scared. ;) ) I am extremely devoted to my religion & my Christianity, firm in my faith and, mostly, unyielding in my opinions/beliefs. But not to the point that it messes with anyone else.....unless they're attacking me (literally) or trying to shut me down. Even Jesus Christ said, take the message to them but if they don't like what you tell them, brush the dust off your shoes and move on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...is-covered-rubbish-left-African-migrants.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-Russia-WW3-world-war-bomb-shelters-gas-masks
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...gest-lender-Qatar-pulls-plug-on-future-equity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-high-birth-rate-turns-capital-megacity.html

We see the EU bankrupt, Germany's biggest banks facing collapse, the US debt in Trillions, Russia facing off against the West, China facing off against its Pacific neighbours, we are getting 1 million PLUS unwanted, unwelcome illegal immigrants pouring into Europe, Greece is Bankrupt, Porutgal, Spain and Italy teetering on collapse, Mass child abuse of THOUSANDS of young white children by Asian Muslims in the UK. Rapes, Molestation's, Attacks, Extremism and Terrorism across Europe, Proxy wars in Syria, Libya and Afghanistan. The once RICH and bountiful Swedish welfare and pension scheme that WAS providing the best systems in the world almost penniless because the migrant crisis has sucked it dry. In South Africa as forecast the blacks in the " rainbow" nation are starting to turn against the whites blaming the whites for the failures of the black government. 3000 white Afrikaans have been murdered but it does not reach the Western media. Dont tell me the collapse is not happening.
SE just a "small" correction on the stats, since the take over off power in 1994 there have been more than 70 000 white murders in South Africa, murder on white Farmers are over 4000 at this stage.

http://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/

Over here we reluctantly decided that anyone with strong practicing religious convictions of any flavour are simply too great a risk to be part of our group, They are just too great a threat because strong faith of any flavour inevitably creates division and problems. We dont have issue with anyone holding what ever beliefs they have in whatever invisible omnipotent and always absent deity they hold dear, so long as its kept to themselves, same as sexual preferences and attitude to abortion. But if they start expressing their doctrines or expecting others to comply with their belief structure then they are OUT. Religion they say is a force for good but in my 60 years I have only seen it used for evil.

Last edited:
Really? Nobody, me or anyone else, is denying you of your opinion. You are correct that I don't know, or very much care (no offense intended), what you are about when I see a statement like that. (That doesn't mean I don't care about you....I do) You are, of course, more than welcome to freely express yourself within the permissible limits of this forum, and I am not questioning if you are in the right place but, rather, suggesting that YOU might want to make sure. You were most certainly heard, but I completely disagree with it being the truth. To that point, if the Jews were bent on world domination, they would own a LOT more real estate than just that narrow strip they call Israel. They have had ample opportunity several times over.

Exactly. (But don't be scared. ;) ) I am extremely devoted to my religion & my Christianity, firm in my faith and, mostly, unyielding in my opinions/beliefs. But not to the point that it messes with anyone else.....unless they're attacking me (literally) or trying to shut me down. Even Jesus Christ said, take the message to them but if they don't like what you tell them, brush the dust off your shoes and move on.

I wish I had more time to elaborate, unfortunately I don't, but I will oblige you anyway with as short a summary as possible, and I hope the information I will provide will encourage you to seek out answers yourself. I do plan, however, to go into great detail in a thread of my own concerning Judaism and the elites if the moderators of the site do not kick me out permanently for providing facts (not conspiracy theories). The people here seem to claim the threat of globalism, but refuse to accept who is behind it. You cannot have globalism without Zionism.

Israel owns a small strip of land, but this fact is irrelevant, this is just their (supposed) land which they call home for the Jewish people. Empires no longer expand by boundaries and geography, empires are now spread by influence, money and power. To claim land for the sake of resources is no longer necessary as the world is intrinsically interconnected and resources are readily available for any part of the world.

I will leave it at this, and expand upon it at a future time when I have time to do more than breath.

90% of the entertainment industry and their child corporations are owned by Jews (not to be mistaken with The Jews, people are so quick to jump to conclusions) This includes Disney which is owned by Bob Iger, General Electric owned by Jeffrey Immelt, News Corp owned by Rupert Murdoch, National Amusements owned by Sumner Redstone, Time Warner owned by Gerald Levin and CBS owned by Leslie Moonves. These parent organizations are owned by Jews which own all of their child organizations, these include:

Hollywood, ABC, ESPN, the Disney Music Group, Comcast, NBC, Universal Pictures, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, The Sun, Viacom, MTV, CMT, Paramount Pictures, CNN, HBO, Time, Warner Bros, NFL.com, and 60 Minutes

This is not an exhaustive list by any means.

The massive majority of banking is also owned by Jews, but let me get the big one out of the way, The Rothschild Group. the Rothschilds either own, or have a very large stake in every national bank on the planet. All of them. Here is the list of banks, or national banks in which they either own, or partially own.

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil

Britain: Bank of England
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada *
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China*
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt *
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central Bank *

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti *
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq *
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Most Recent)

Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia *
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency *
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank *
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey *
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates *
United Kingdom: Bank of England ********************Mother Central Bank*********************
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York *

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela *
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

Jews control entertainment, media, news, and money. This means they control what is acceptable for viewing, culture and cultural values, what is believed, public perception, and the very ways that make life livable in a 21st century industrial society.

You do the math.

But why? What are their motives?

Control, public perception, money, decadence, it's all for the goyim-- that is, the gentiles, non-Jews. Jews are to keep their bloodline, and their minds pure of outside influences. The Talmud, their book of customs and laws, shows much contempt for the gentiles.

Here is a few verses from the Talmud, I'm cherry picking of course, but I'm also talking about their view of the gentile.

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
“If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
“Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
“Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
“If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
“Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)
“‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)
“Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.”

You tell me what Zionist Jews believe and what exactly they want from the goyi- I mean, gentiles.

"If we get caught they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it doesn't matter what you do,
America is a Golden Calf and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until theirs nothing left but the World's biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it's god's will and America is big enough to take the hit so we can do it again, again and again. This is what we do to countries we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves." -Benjamin Netanyahu

Wow. Just imagine if you'd had more time. Two questions....what are the asterisks for? And, where is the quote from Netanyahu taken?

The asterisks mean that they have a limited amount of control over it, or indirect control or ownership. China, for example, is a communist nation and says exactly what goes in their country. China has much ownership of their bank, but because of the mutual reliance of a central bank between a nation and the bank itself, China doesn't have much say in how the banks are run considering that loans are made to China with interest.

The quote from Netanyahu is alleged, I got a bit fired up. It's a quote I've kept in my documents folder for a long time. Alan Sabrosky, an Israeli Ex-Marine, spoke out against the acts of the State of Israel and the acts carried out by the Israeli military. I cannot remember where I found it, but if you search the mans name, you are sure to find it. You can find his story here:

Hmm, you may want to check your list ;) Fox News isn't owned by a Jew! Murdoch is a Christian as was his father and mother, he is of Irish and Scottish descent, Many discrepancies in your list. Instead of copying and pasting I suggest you double check your source and scrutinize the list ;) The list appears to be something similar to what stormfront posted sometime ago, anything that stormfront posted needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Hmm, you may want to check your list ;) Fox News isn't owned by a Jew! Murdoch is a Christian as was his father and mother, he is of Irish and Scottish descent, Many discrepancies in your list. Instead of copying and pasting I suggest you double check your source and scrutinize the list ;) The list appears to be something similar to what stormfront posted sometime ago, anything that stormfront posted needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Oh yes he is. In Jewish law, a man who marries a Jewish woman is considered Jewish. The list I have provided is perfectly accurate. It may be copy and pasted, but it sure saved me a lot of typing. The list of entertainment CEOs is something I have researched myself. The video is from 911truth, but not the man speaking in it. I ask that you do not compare me to fringe groups like Stormfront who have been directly linked to hate crime and murders. People on Stormfront have IQs lower than room temperature and band together like packs of animals. They have no direction.

Also, the anti-Jew talk began after the Jewish Bolsheviks installed a communist government in Russia and staged a failed coup in Germany during the interwar period. It started after Jews began deliberately circumventing the way of life of Westerners. The 6 million number is a lie that has been pandered even before the Great War of 1939. To systematically murder 6 million people would be logistically impossible between the years of 1940 and 1945. Jews weren't the only ones who died in the camps, but nobody ever talks about the other millions who died as well. The 6 million number is a numbered conjured up to prove the prophet forming of the Stare of Israel. It is a reference to a verse in the torah which states "You shall return minus 6 milliom."

The German camps were work camps, not death camps. There were hardly any remains to be found, and the ovens used for cremation could only cremate one body at a time and took up to 4 hours to burn. If you mean to tell me that these Germans spent their day hauling dead bodies to the 15 ovens on the second floor, then you're kidding yourself. The Germans didnt want to kill Jews, what a waste of time that would be. They needed supplies for the war effort and they put the Jews as well as traiters in workcamps to produce supplies. They entered, they were given showers and checked for lice and diseases. Its standard procedure in all prisons today. These camps had hospitals, swimming pools, cafeterias and release forms. Prisoners used currency and put on plays and played music. When the Germans started losing ground, supply lines were cut off and the prisoners starved.

The Holocaust was tragic because people starved to death upon the encroachment of Allied forces, just like Stalins Cold War sieges. If the Germans wanted the Jews dead, they wouldn't be giving them money incentives to leave the country and they definitely wouldn't be working with Zionist organizations to form the state of Israel.

If you want to know who rules over you, look to who you aren't allowed to criticize.

Did you ever just consider that the Jewish people are just hard working, intelligent people that tend to rise to the top of their field? Does there really need to be a conspiracy theory here? Here in the south most of the motels are run by packistani immigrants. Should I be afraid of them taking over motel 6? And while we're on it, anyone that denies the holocaust is so out of touch that there's little hope.

Latest posts

Back