COVID-19 is Bioweapon expert claims

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan says she has the proof that COVID-19 is not from nature.

Incidentally, Dr. Yan previously made the prediction that when a vaccine came out, a "new strain" of the virus would immediately be discovered.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/chinese-virologist-says-she-has-proof-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/“The genome sequence is like a human fingerprint,” she told the talk show. “So based on this, you can identify these things. I use the evidence … to tell people why this has come from the lab in China, why they are the only ones who made it.”

Yan added, “Anyone, even if you have no biology knowledge, you can read it, and you can check and identify and verify by yourself.”

Sometimes we really need people who have the power to giving up their covering and publish other (maybe true) facts. In my opinion i think we shall be thankfull for this.
Myself i had from the beginning the suspicion the virus wasn't an natural one. Wuhan is at the end just 30km away from an chinese bio-weapon-lab category 4 - to near to be just coincidence accident with an bat-snack. Otherwise it could be as well an explain why China dosn't have any Covid - numbers anymore really. Then if you know how to create an virus like this you will of course know how to eliminate or cure your own people of it.

OK, maybe I am just a little too speculative today.

But if it's really true i'm hoping the world will present China the correct answer and bill.

The bill will probably pay only we ourselves, but no worries, I note at the time all politicians or self-appointed "experts" who destroy our jobs and us your Gestapo henchmen on the hals hetzen, if it turns out one day that this was all unnecessary you will also have to pay a bill for their actions.

The bill will probably pay only we ourselves, but no worries, I note at the time all politicians or self-appointed "experts" who destroy our jobs and us your Gestapo henchmen on the hals hetzen, if it turns out one day that this was all unnecessary you will also have to pay a bill for their actions.

No worries my friend, an old chinese proverb says:
If you sit by the river long enough you will see the head of your enemy floating by....

Peter Daszak is part of the WHO's Covid "investigative team" that just determined a leak from the Wuhan lab was "extremely unlikely."

Daszak worked with the Wuhan lab for nearly 20 years and was Project Leader on a 3.7 million “grant supporting bat coronavirus surveillance at Wuhan Institute of Virology and… bat coronavirus gain-of-function research at Wuhan Institute of Virology."

CONFLICT OF INTEREST: WHO's COVID Investigator is Recipient of Chinese Communist Cash, Worked With Wuhan Lab for 18 Years.

Watch this video
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/1...3d465d88a71bd31127fc46e7d2cb7917a4dac783a.mp4

Dang this was a quick turn around. . . They must be following Fauchi's leads now days. :rolleyes:

In Major U-Turn, WHO Says Wuhan Lab-Leak Hypothesis Still A Possibility

Two days after the WHO team of investigators was marched through the Wuhan Institute of Virology, its members declared that any 'conspiracies' about the origins of COVID-19 were simply untrue - confidently exclaiming that it was "extremely unlikely" the pandemic came from a lab leak.

Once the team returned to Geneva, however, WHO Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus did a "screeching U-turn to the lab leak theory" - admitting on Thursday that all theories behind the origin of COVID-19 warranted further investigation.

"Some questions have been raised as to whether some hypotheses have been discarded. I want to clarify that all hypotheses remain open and require further study," Dr. Tedros said Thursday, in a moment of self-awareness over the optics of their 'open-and-shut' investigation.

One of the scientists on the trip was Peter Daszak - whose giant conflict of interest wasn't a problem for the WHO. Daszak worked directly with WIV researcher Shi Zhengli ('Batwoman'), who created chimeric coronaviruses via 'gain-of-function' research to make them more transmissible to humans.

In Major U-Turn, WHO Says Wuhan Lab-Leak Hypothesis Still A Possibility | ZeroHedge

1613347323800.png

And once again we are funding their bioweapon technologies. . . You can thank our new "President".

"NEW: President Biden has authorized the Wuhan Institute of Virology to receive US taxpayer funding through 2024

The National Institutes of Health confirmed Tuesday that the Wuhan Institute of Virology is authorized to receive U.S. taxpayer funding for animal research through January 2024, according to the Daily Caller.

The research lab in Wuhan is suspected to have caused the COVID-19 pandemic through an accidental lab leak and has already received $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer funds between 2014 and 2019 to study bat-based coronaviruses through EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization.

Infamous Wuhan Lab Authorized To Receive US Taxpayer Funding

Wuhan Lab Connected to Chinese Military, Documents Reveal

A Daily Mail investigation has uncovered additional evidence that the COVID-19 coronavirus may have originated in a military virus lab in Wuhan, China, despite denials from the Chinese Communists that the military was involved.

In February, the World Health Organization concluded that there was no evidence for the lab origin theory, and that the team investigating the virus’s origins should stop pursuing that theory. Hundreds of scientists around the world were outraged and demanded the WHO continue looking into the Wuhan lab hypothesis.

The Wuhan Institute of Virology project began nine years ago and was tasked with studying bat viruses. It was a maximum-security facility overseen by the Chinese army.

Daily Mail:

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday reveal that a nationwide scheme, directed by a leading state body, was launched nine years ago to discover new viruses and detect the ‘dark matter’ of biology involved in spreading diseases.

One leading Chinese scientist, who published the first genetic sequence of the Covid-19 virus in January last year, found 143 new diseases in the first three years of the project alone.

It would be logical for someone familiar with the COVID-19 virus to be the first scientist in the world to sequence its genome. But it’s the involvement of the military and the research to find viruses that might be weaponized that has raised red flags with Western intelligence agencies. It should be noted that there is no direct evidence for a military bioweapons program in China. But it’s hard to find another reason for the military’s interest.

The fact that such a virus-detection project is led by both civilian and military scientists appears to confirm incendiary claims from the United States alleging collaboration between the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and the country’s 2.1 million-strong armed forces.

The scheme’s five team leaders include Shi Zhengli, the WIV virologist nicknamed ‘Bat Woman’ for her trips to find samples in caves, and Cao Wuchun, a senior army officer and government adviser on bioterrorism.

Prof Shi denied the US allegations last month, saying: ‘I don’t know of any military work at the WIV. That info is incorrect.’

The U.S. State Department has raised concerns about the “gain of function” work done at the lab. Basically, gain of function “places positive selective pressure on the microorganisms to effect mutations that would increase their pathogenicity, transmissibility, and antigenicity.” In other words, gain of function takes a bad bug and turns it into a very, very bad bug.

Wuhan Lab Connected to Chinese Military, Documents Reveal

And once again we are funding their bioweapon technologies. . . You can thank our new "President".

"NEW: President Biden has authorized the Wuhan Institute of Virology to receive US taxpayer funding through 2024

The National Institutes of Health confirmed Tuesday that the Wuhan Institute of Virology is authorized to receive U.S. taxpayer funding for animal research through January 2024, according to the Daily Caller.

The research lab in Wuhan is suspected to have caused the COVID-19 pandemic through an accidental lab leak and has already received $600,000 in U.S. taxpayer funds between 2014 and 2019 to study bat-based coronaviruses through EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization.

Infamous Wuhan Lab Authorized To Receive US Taxpayer Funding
No suprize at all, OBAMA sent them money too!!!

It has been made to depopulate the world. . . kind of scary so many are willing to take it even when it has been proven we already have medications that have been around for years (and proven) to have great success defeating the virus. My sister had a bad case of Covid, but she was also what I considered a high risk case, since she was over weight. I love her, but speak the truth here. Haven't brought that up to her though. She is very sensitive to that and recently took a vaccine. I do not kmow which one yet. She did say she stayed in bed for two days after, which is not like her. She is like me, . . . workss and then takes care of the home/ Her ;azy husband is a hit or miss in my world.

Latest posts

Back