COVID-19 is Bioweapon expert claims

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covid has effected my sister's pancreas, that made her diabetic now, which does not run in my family. People have been dying with the vaccine, even unborn babies. I also beilieve that it will make some sterile in the long run. Many women have been alerting about a difference in their menstrual cycle after getting the jab.

If this was a "bio-weapon", it wasn't very effective. The governments response to it was effective in a dangerous way. "Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Because it was not a completed project. They perfected the contagion down but they still had to graft on lethality and then give it a specific target. The latter is the hardest. The modern goal of a bio-weapon is to kill others but leave your people intact. Yes, this is exactly that, a racial weapon. So Covid 19 escaped the lab after stage one.

Was just reading in the paper for our bigger city nearest us, that they have "randomly" been doing genome sequencing on some covid tests. Of course, they say, it's for covid people that have unusual symptoms, or maybe even live in a geographical area that they are studying. Of course, people that are being tested for covid have no idea if they have been chosen for genome testing. They say it is to find variants. I think your snot on the swab is your property, and just because you are agreeing to covid testing doesn't mean you are giving them permission to test other stuff.

Was just reading in the paper for our bigger city nearest us, that they have "randomly" been doing genome sequencing on some covid tests. Of course, they say, it's for covid people that have unusual symptoms, or maybe even live in a geographical area that they are studying. Of course, people that are being tested for covid have no idea if they have been chosen for genome testing. They say it is to find variants. I think your snot on the swab is your property, and just because you are agreeing to covid testing doesn't mean you are giving them permission to test other stuff.
They have no right to test without informed consent, period.

1620815909332.png

Latest posts

Back