Comey Live Stream

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have time to sit thru nearly 3.5 hours of Comey rambling on,I watched the 2nd video and he's confused on why he was fired,I don't believe Trump did anything really out of line..on MSM I saw where Trump was never under investigation...this whole thing in my eyes is the Democrats making a mountain out of a mole hill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they want Trump gone so badly they will try / do anything to be rid of him

I don't have time to sit thru nearly 3.5 hours of Comey rambling on,I watched the 2nd video and he's confused on why he was fired,I don't believe Trump did anything really out of line..on MSM I saw where Trump was never under investigation...this whole thing in my eyes is the Democrats making a mountain out of a mole hill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they want Trump gone so badly they will try / do anything to be rid of him

Yeah I'm not going to pretend to be really educated on either the subject of Comey or this investigation. I like u find the extreme anti Trump aggression suspicious to say the least.

I'm just fascinated how a man as powerful as Comey can be taken down so abruptly. I havent seen anything like this in my life time. Comey seems sincere though. Time will tell I guess.

it is a witch hunt they want Trump out and don't care how bad they look while doing it,,,,there are going to be a lot of angry people if the manage to get Trump out of office,,,,,,,I will be one,,,,it would not take much for me to go completely off grid

it is a witch hunt they want Trump out and don't care how bad they look while doing it

Yeah this is how it appears. It's unfortunate because I feel Trump can do a lot to improve this country...if they would just let him do his job in peace.

Latest posts

Back