Capybara

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has had many pet rats as pets. It worked out well as I've had many boa constrictors as pets...:confused:
Seriously, I'm not a huge fan of rodents but she did teach me that they are a lot smarter, cleaner and socially interactive than I ever imagined. And yes I did have lots of snakes as pets over the years. And yes she only let me feed then frozen mice. (Re heated of course)!

Snakes and spiders don’t really bother me, but rats I hate. I mean they actually make me angry. When they are outside or in the attic. I obsess about them and hunt they until I kill them all. I can’t stand rats.

Snakes and spiders don’t really bother me, but rats I hate. I mean they actually make me angry. When they are outside or in the attic. I obsess about them and hunt they until I kill them all. I can’t stand rats.

I have rats and mice out in the barns and stable, feral cats come in handy and the only time I don't mind cats being around but then again, they keep attracting lynx and bobcats.

I have rats and mice out in the barns and stable, feral cats come in handy and the only time I don't mind cats being around but then again, they keep attracting lynx and bobcats.

Bobcats are no joke. Aren't they similar in size to a mountain lion?

Nope lot smaller than a cougar, cougars are one of my primary concerns here.

12-hollywood-cougar-670.jpg

:eek:o_O

Both of those were amazing cougars. Mavs’ picture was the heaviest one I’ve ever seen. Toexists’ picture, well I’ll just leave now. :)

I’ve had a lot of stuff chewed up or peed on by the little buggars so try to get rid of them from the pole barn. I will say though, one of my wife’s pets would roll on its back and liked to be tickeled. It was very affectionate and interactive. Very similar to a cat. I had never really thought much more of them than reptile food before that.

Latest posts

Back