Biden will Pack the Supreme Court

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Carrie Severino: If Democrats Win White House and Congress, They Will Expand Supreme Court

Left-wing and Democrat advocacy for expanding the number of Supreme Court justices is part of a strategy to make the nation’s highest court “an aggressive agent for change,”
explained Carrie Severino, president of the Judicial Crisis Network, offering his remarks on Friday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Dailywith host Alex Marlow.

Various Democrats, including former presidential candidates, have both contemplated and supported “court packing” to increase the number of justices on the Supreme Court.

Severino said, “They’re pretty clear on this. They simply have said [they] don’t want to wait for the actual constitutional process of getting new Supreme Court justices when a president appoints them and they’re confirmed by the Senate. [They] need justices on there who are going to vote with all of their liberal policies.”

A “laundry list” of liberal groups — including “extremist groups” marketing themselves as environmentalists and judicial advocates — are coordinating advocacy for court-packing, Severino said.

“Dark money” funds “the left’s network,” Severino added.

All of these groups are often operating as just arms of the same organization so you don’t have them interested in only one of their issues,” said Severino. “They really just want to all band together to get liberal policies enacted across the board. That’s what they want the courts to do. They’re frustrated that they can’t automatically do that for much of the last 50 years.

I sincerely pray that if the Dems do such a thing that we encourage everyone to take to our respective State Governments in mass and DEMAND to withdraw from the Union! Myself, I’m ready to move to any State that will STAND against these acts of Communism!

As good citizens, we need to encourage the Democrats to promote the packing of the courts, including the supreme court. When President Trump gets re-elected, we need to follow the Democrats idea and pack the federal courts and increase the Supreme Court size to 19. double the current size. That way the next time the Democrats got full control, they would need to increase the size almost double again. At that size, it would take forever to get them to agree on even what cases to review.

P.S. I continue to reload but load development will have to wait until we get relocated. Now, I am just reloading what I know shoots consistently. Once I get a chronograph, I will start working up reloads for my 6.5 Creedmoor. Factory loads for my other rifles. I may get into reloading for shotgun. I don't think that will get too complex or too expensive.

been tried a few times - SCOTUS remained out of the control of FDR and it bugged the ever-loving crap out of the guy til the end >>> he tried a few time expanding the court to sneak in more little FDR Mini-Me - no dice

Prez Trump will be getting 1-2 SCOTUS appointees besides Ginsberg - one or more of the elderly conservatives will likely be stepping down before 2024 with a negotiated replacement ....

Ginsberg Out.jpg

Ginsberg 1.png

As good citizens, we need to encourage the Democrats to promote the packing of the courts, including the supreme court. When President Trump gets re-elected, we need to follow the Democrats idea and pack the federal courts and increase the Supreme Court size to 19. double the current size. That way the next time the Democrats got full control, they would need to increase the size almost double again. At that size, it would take forever to get them to agree on even what cases to review.

P.S. I continue to reload but load development will have to wait until we get relocated. Now, I am just reloading what I know shoots consistently. Once I get a chronograph, I will start working up reloads for my 6.5 Creedmoor. Factory loads for my other rifles. I may get into reloading for shotgun. I don't think that will get too complex or too expensive.

Have you chosen a place to relocate to yet? Frankly, I’m getting anxious about being in northern Georgia because I don’t see this state as standing up against theses communist actions.

been tried a few times - SCOTUS remained out of the control of FDR and it bugged the ever-loving crap out of the guy til the end >>> he tried a few time expanding the court to sneak in more little FDR Mini-Me - no dice

Prez Trump will be getting 1-2 SCOTUS appointees besides Ginsberg - one or more of the elderly conservatives will likely be stepping down before 2024 with a negotiated replacement ....

View attachment 10481
View attachment 10482

Dems are different now. All of them would vote to pack the court. They would assert that in order to change the RACISM in our country they have to pack it...and many Republicans would go along. We all need to pray that Trump is re elected...as well as vote!

Even my husband is all for buying new ammo, but refuses to let me coach him on use of a 9mm.

He hunted when young but has never been around handguns. He had a game and couldn't go on the day we all went to get our carry permits.

Sounds like a man thing to me. Have you thought about having a male friend casually teach him? As in not make it obvious that he is teaching him?

Have you chosen a place to relocate to yet? Frankly, I’m getting anxious about being in northern Georgia because I don’t see this state as standing up against theses communist actions.

Yes we have but due to OPSEC, I choose to not disclose it. I do share your concerns but I don't know enough about Georgia politics or the feelings of the general population to offer specific advice. My general opinion is if you are rural, I don't think you are going to be in much danger. The reactions are being hyped out of proportion by the media. I am not seeing much trouble in rural locations. It is mostly concentrated in liberal cities where the low life can out number the normal people.

Yes we have but due to OPSEC, I choose to not disclose it. I do share your concerns but I don't know enough about Georgia politics or the feelings of the general population to offer specific advice. My general opinion is if you are rural, I don't think you are going to be in much danger. The reactions are being hyped out of proportion by the media. I am not seeing much trouble in rural locations. It is mostly concentrated in liberal cities where the low life can out number the normal people.

I understand about OPSEC. Just thought I would ask. We are very rural and the nearest town is around 1,100. Truly praying that will be good enough. Have been looking for an escape place...for just in case. Been looking in the less populated areas of the West...not close to anything liberal.

I understand about OPSEC. Just thought I would ask. We are very rural and the nearest town is around 1,100. Truly praying that will be good enough. Have been looking for an escape place...for just in case. Been looking in the less populated areas of the West...not close to anything liberal.

I think your location will be fine. I am going to assume (bad thing to do) that the 1,100 to the nearest town is a typo. I m guessing it is like 100 miles. That should be plenty of distance from the city low life. If things start to get really out of control, then you can focus on establishing perimeter alarms. As long as your place is not located on or very near an interstate, the rabble will not even know people live out that way. I do not see rural rioting but I do think certain cities will explode after the next election. Is Georgia a "Shall Issue" state? If so, get your carry permit and carry. I don't plan to bug out but a fall back position is nice to have. If it gets to Mad Max time there will not be any safe places, only safer compounds. I think you are better prepared than most of us preppers.

I think your location will be fine. I am going to assume (bad thing to do) that the 1,100 to the nearest town is a typo. I m guessing it is like 100 miles. That should be plenty of distance from the city low life. If things start to get really out of control, then you can focus on establishing perimeter alarms. As long as your place is not located on or very near an interstate, the rabble will not even know people live out that way. I do not see rural rioting but I do think certain cities will explode after the next election. Is Georgia a "Shall Issue" state? If so, get your carry permit and carry. I don't plan to bug out but a fall back position is nice to have. If it gets to Mad Max time there will not be any safe places, only safer compounds. I think you are better prepared than most of us preppers.

Sorry, i wasn’t clear . o_O We are about 130 miles from Atlanta. Not on a big road. Actually a few turns off a paved 2 lane. Our home is only visible from one side and not father than a football field. So we are pretty hidden. The closest town to us is very small. Thank you for your vote of confidence! The only reason I’m looking for something out in the middle of nowhere is as a back up. We have everything to survive right where we are, but what if a civil war actually does break out? I just don’t see Georgia seceding.

Georgia allows concealed carry and the law allows one to defend themselves and others. The law also allows us to defend our home, property and car. My husband and I have concealed carry permits and I honestly don’t go anywhere without my gun. Keep it accessible and loaded. We practice on a regular basis since doing so from home is easy.

Sorry, i wasn’t clear . o_O We are about 130 miles from Atlanta. Not on a big road. Actually a few turns off a paved 2 lane. Our home is only visible from one side and not father than a football field. So we are pretty hidden. The closest town to us is very small. Thank you for your vote of confidence! The only reason I’m looking for something out in the middle of nowhere is as a back up. We have everything to survive right where we are, but what if a civil war actually does break out? I just don’t see Georgia seceding.

Georgia allows concealed carry and the law allows one to defend themselves and others. The law also allows us to defend our home, property and car. My husband and I have concealed carry permits and I honestly don’t go anywhere without my gun. Keep it accessible and loaded. We practice on a regular basis since doing so from home is easy.

From what I am reading, you are already in a very good location and with advanced prepper skills. You have food and the ability to replenish it. Outstanding! 130 miles from the big city trash is too far for them to walk and if it really does hit the fan, fuel will not be readily available. There are no perfect places but you and your closest neighbors can form a solid defensive community, if needed. If the natives grow more restless, then check into caching some needed supplies near by. If it appears to be more of a government take over (Liberal controlled asset seizure ) to redistribute the wealth (food and fuel) then you will need even more caches to store your food, weapons and ammo. In my opinion, it is better to prep your own property, than to leave your assets behind and still have to maybe deal with the a-holes, where you are less outfitted. JM2C and my basic plan.

From what I am reading, you are already in a very good location and with advanced prepper skills. You have food and the ability to replenish it. Outstanding! 130 miles from the big city trash is too far for them to walk and if it really does hit the fan, fuel will not be readily available. There are no perfect places but you and your closest neighbors can form a solid defensive community, if needed. If the natives grow more restless, then check into caching some needed supplies near by. If it appears to be more of a government take over (Liberal controlled asset seizure ) to redistribute the wealth (food and fuel) then you will need even more caches to store your food, weapons and ammo. In my opinion, it is better to prep your own property, than to leave your assets behind and still have to maybe deal with the a-holes, where you are less outfitted. JM2C and my basic plan.

Our plan is very much like that. If/when there is trouble that even appears to be coming our way we have several,( don’t want to say how many), places prepared to move our preps, extra weapons and ammo to. We have gotten with a few neighbors who are ex military and police and talked about securing our community. This crap we are going through now made a great opportunity to discuss and make plans. A close neighbor was head of police in a very large city for some years and we have a family Sheriff. Never told our neighbors we are Preppers or that we have anything stored.

Our group, which is supposed to all come here in a true disaster hopefully will make it. It’s a decent size group and we alone could do a pretty good job of defending our homestead. But since I have prepped food and other stuff for the neighbors, I would bring them into the team at that time as I think they would be an asset.

A worry of mine is our one neighbor who has a bunch of cattle. If food gets scarce, don’t you think locals will come after them? For that reason alone, I’ve never spoken to them about anything. I see that farm as a big target.

I really appreciate your advice. Thank you very much.

Our plan is very much like that. If/when there is trouble that even appears to be coming our way we have several,( don’t want to say how many), places prepared to move our preps, extra weapons and ammo to. We have gotten with a few neighbors who are ex military and police and talked about securing our community. This crap we are going through now made a great opportunity to discuss and make plans. A close neighbor was head of police in a very large city for some years and we have a family Sheriff. Never told our neighbors we are Preppers or that we have anything stored.

Our group, which is supposed to all come here in a true disaster hopefully will make it. It’s a decent size group and we alone could do a pretty good job of defending our homestead. But since I have prepped food and other stuff for the neighbors, I would bring them into the team at that time as I think they would be an asset.

A worry of mine is our one neighbor who has a bunch of cattle. If food gets scarce, don’t you think locals will come after them? For that reason alone, I’ve never spoken to them about anything. I see that farm as a big target.

I really appreciate your advice. Thank you very much.

If it really does hit the fan, then that local will not have a market for their cattle, nor access to feed. They would be wise to offer them up to help feed any of the other locals caught short on meat. Better to appear the generous benefactor (and get rid of their feed problem) than appear to be a selfish. GP, you appear to have your bases covered quite well. Minor suggestion, if it does hit the fan and once your family member have all arrived, if possible pull down (as in wind blown down) a tree or two across your access road. Do not cut it down as that might indicates a defensive position, which would indicate something to protect. If no trees, then a washed out (you will have to pick a likely spot) section of your road. This again needs to appear like a natural condition. Some boarded up broken window viewable for the main road will also lend to the appearance of abandonment or at least neglect. Nothing worth expending the time and resources to investigate. Closer to the house, trip alarms to notify your if somebody has decided to investigate your place. I am very doubtful it will get to this kind of situation in your location but it does provide food for thought. I tend to have a strange way of looking at things. Even if I really doubt something will happen, I tend to try and figure out what to do if it did happen. Good to be prepared but don't lose sleep over it either.

If it really does hit the fan, then that local will not have a market for their cattle, nor access to feed. They would be wise to offer them up to help feed any of the other locals caught short on meat. Better to appear the generous benefactor (and get rid of their feed problem) than appear to be a selfish. GP, you appear to have your bases covered quite well. Minor suggestion, if it does hit the fan and once your family member have all arrived, if possible pull down (as in wind blown down) a tree or two across your access road. Do not cut it down as that might indicates a defensive position, which would indicate something to protect. If no trees, then a washed out (you will have to pick a likely spot) section of your road. This again needs to appear like a natural condition. Some boarded up broken window viewable for the main road will also lend to the appearance of abandonment or at least neglect. Nothing worth expending the time and resources to investigate. Closer to the house, trip alarms to notify your if somebody has decided to investigate your place. I am very doubtful it will get to this kind of situation in your location but it does provide food for thought. I tend to have a strange way of looking at things. Even if I really doubt something will happen, I tend to try and figure out what to do if it did happen. Good to be prepared but don't lose sleep over it either.

As usual solid advice. The tress pulled over would be no problem. Can’t get here without hiking some miles or crossing a bridge. There are actually 2 bridges. One from one direction and another from the other direction on the only road toward our area. What do you like as trip alarms? I’ve looked at those ones you put bullets in and they look interesting. Frankly, we have none. Have considered a system of cameras in the trees closer to the house, but never been able to decide which would be best. Some folks say they use driveway alarm setups.

Good idea for the cattle raising neighbors. They do raise some food, but I highly doubt they raise it all. There are 8 of them from my count and are in several houses on their large property. No way could they begin to protect all those acres. These folks and their ancestors have been in these mountains for many, many years.

Latest posts

Back