Biden has left the country!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that he went to meet with other communist/socilist/marxist "leaders" to discuss climate change. I'm guessing that he went by row boat, because any other form of transportation would add to global warming. And we're told that we have to cut carbon emissions in order to save the planet.
Hopefully he and Harris are the first humans to land on Mars and NEVER return. That will definitely save the planet.

Ya know.. speaker of the house is determined by the majority party… and the speaker is 3rd in line of succession…. wouldn’t it be amazing if either manchin or cinemom were to defect, and give the majority to the republicans…? Think about it…. Then they could go for the 25th amendment, get joe out based on cognitive abilities, then impeach Kamala… :).

Ya know.. speaker of the house is determined by the majority party… and the speaker is 3rd in line of succession…. wouldn’t it be amazing if either manchin or cinemom were to defect, and give the majority to the republicans…? Think about it…. Then they could go for the 25th amendment, get joe out based on cognitive abilities, then impeach Kamala… :).
That would be a dream come true, they could probably get both out on cognitive abilities or lack there of. 🤣😂😂

Sounds good, but the Repubics would have to get a pair of balls first. And I don't think any Repubic has any.

It’s definitely not looking like they do, if so they haven’t dropped yet. They act like they are scared of them.
The Repubics like being on the losing side. Remember during the obama years when Repubics were in the minority and they kept preaching "vote for us and we'll repeal obamacare"? We voted for them, they got the majority, plus the WH but they never repealed obamacare.

PINO Biden went to the Border, right? That is where the problem is and I am sure he finally wants to see what will be his undoing himself.

Heard on the news last night where that POS Biden plans to give each illegal wetback $450,000, courtesy of the American tax payer.
Thanks Biden voters. This should be enough to push us off the edge.
I was coming here to post the same thing. Un freaking real.
Just solidified Trump's election next go-around.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/b...per-person-to-immigrants-separated-at-border/
The U.S. Justice Department is in talks to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to each child and parent who was separated under a Trump-era practice of splitting families at the border, a person familiar with discussions to settle lawsuits said Thursday.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that the government was considering payments around $450,000 to each person affected. A person familiar with the talks told The Associated Press that figure was under consideration but changed, though not dramatically. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the discussions are private.

I was coming here to post the same thing. Un freaking real.
Just solidified Trump's election next go-around.
There shouldn't be any question now about how the Leftist/Democrats want to destroy our country.
I'd like to hear what our Biden supporters feel about their choice for prez now...

There shouldn't be any question now about how the Leftist/Democrats want to destroy our country.
I'd like to hear what our Biden supporters feel about their choice for prez now...
I was really thinking Biden would be more moderate, but he is left of Obama and Hilary, would put him close to Sanders.
I know that my friends who I work with that voted for Biden - some think this is ok, but most don't. Even my most left of the dial friends are shocked by this, and not happy.
This money could go to ramping up the mental health services for American veterans (if they are really so concerned about trauma).

I was really thinking Biden would be more moderate, but he is left of Obama and Hilary, would put him close to Sanders.
I know that my friends who I work with that voted for Biden - some think this is ok, but most don't. Even my most left of the dial friends are shocked by this, and not happy.
This money could go to ramping up the mental health services for American veterans (if they are really so concerned about trauma).
I'd prefer the money went back to the tax payer. Most of us know how to spend our own money.

Latest posts

Back