best commercials ever

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like CS and have had several of their blades over the years, late 80s in through most of the 90s they where in a good number of magazines. I have one of the first generation Carbon V SRK. I know the SRK is issued to the SEALS before going through BUD.

I like CS and have had several of their blades over the years, late 80s in through most of the 90s they where in a good number of magazines. I have one of the first generation Carbon V SRK. I know the SRK is issued to the SEALS before going through BUD.

IMG_4651.JPG

I have had good experiences with Fallkniven, Ka-Bar, Esee, Gerber, Ontario Knife Company, Benchmade though it's not like I have pushed anything to limit. I just appreciate good craftsmanship.

I'm a big fan of Ontario and Ka-Bar, Gerber with me has always been hit and mess except my best skinning blade (pro-guide #950 1st gen), unfortunately Gerber don't sale it any longer and hadn't for years, I go to the Gerber factory every now and then (multi-tools) that and Leathermans. Gerber has been metamorphosing since the mid 80s and not in a good way unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of Ontario and Ka-Bar, Gerber with me has always been hit and mess except my best skinning blade (pro-guide #950 1st gen), unfortunately Gerber don't sale it any longer and hadn't for years, I go to the Gerber factory every now and then (multi-tools) that and Leathermans. Gerber has been metamorphosing since the mid 80s and not in a good way unfortunately.

gerber-lmf-II-survival-knife.png

1368360987_509846468_4-Gerber-LMF-II-Infantry-black-For-Sale.jpg

Yea I agree about Gerber. My first knife as a kid was a Gerber and I still have it today. The last Gerbers I purchased were the LMF ii...great knife. I even have given a couple away as gifts...as I think it's a good all around starter knife.

Competition in the knife game has drastically improved however and Gerber is no longer a top contender unfortunately.

26e344541237456ba5b6bce61edab6fd.jpg

DOvs595.jpg

Two of the best knives for those on budget are the Ka-Bar BK2 and BK10 in my opinion. Love em.

Latest posts

Back