Beards

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Percentage of beards per prepper

• Have beard

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Don't have

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I have a trimmed, groomed goatee that I recently grew.

I tried growing a full beard once, but I got rid of it because it curled in a certian way that made it look like pubic hair on my face.

I was afraid of catching crab lice in my beard, LOL.

Last edited:
No beard, mustache only. I did shave the mustache off once and my young children got very upset, they wanted their daddy back.

If you want / need complete facial coverage and best protection, then you will need a positive pressure setup. The best way to ensure a germ free mask is to make sure the air space in the mask has more pressure than the outside air. Not cheap, not light. not real comfortable but best protection. Powered air-purifying respirator type. OR stay away from people.

An anti Virus mask would not fit if You have a beard. Or just a small one is possible. Why had Hitler his small one? Because in WW1 he was poisened because his anti-gas mask did not fit due to the long ends of his former mustache. Than he cut it....

Last edited:
An anti Virus mask would not fit if You have a beard. Or just a small one is possible. Why had Hitler his small one? Because in WW1 he was poisened because his anti-gas mask did not fit due to the long ends of his former mustache. Than he cut it....
I just thought it was his nose hairs grown extra long.

Latest posts

Back