BASEBALL IS DEAD

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boycott them all, let’s see how they get paid the big money if nobody watches or attends a game or race. I will only be watching college football if they get to play from now on.

You think the college 'athletes' are any better? They're just not paid as well as the pro's. They're the same uneducated, America-hating fools. Just younger. And supporting those teams supports those schools that produce America-hating brainwashed graduates.

Same here. I used to watch many different sports on the tube, but I gradually noticed that the fans (short for fanatics) were much too obsessed with what should be entertainment. There are more important things to do in life other that watching overpaid narcissists on television.
People get nuts over sports and politics. I guess politics are similar to sports, you have a race and root for your bet to win!

I have written off anything that can feed blacks or their supporters. No movies with black leads, no sports of any kind. No black business. I am done trying to understand them. They are free to do their thing but I am free to do mine.
I’ve heard a lot of people expressing that sentiment. All this BLM stuff is intended to help get rid of racism. It seems to be having the opposite effect with many becoming angry with them for the violence.

People get nuts over sports and politics. I guess politics are similar to sports, you have a race and root for your bet to win!

Not really the same at all. Used to love football, but won’t be watching it ever again with the disrespect to our military men and women. Politics are not fun or enjoyable at all. They are however, critical to ones way of life and Freedom.

I’ve heard a lot of people expressing that sentiment. All this BLM stuff is intended to help get rid of racism. It seems to be having the opposite effect with many becoming angry with them for the violence.

Only those who don’t understand BLM has nothing to do with helping Black folks would say that.

THE TRUTH...

Changed the wording a bit when I reread it as it sounded like I was calling Brent a name, which wasn’t my intention.

Last edited:
I don't agree with any of the protesting, but sports pays the bills for our family. I need them to play. Lol

My husband is not a fan of the teams, he just reports the stats and scores. He thinks this is hurting all sports.
He'll just have to find another job, just like millions of others have had to do. I'm sure he's capable of doing something. Right?

He'll just have to find another job, just like millions of others have had to do. I'm sure he's capable of doing something. Right?

Well, he has been in sports media for 45 years. Tv, radio, newspapers. At 63, and not in the best health, it would be hard. He has a jazz radio show, but it has been shut down too.

As far as manual labor... The man is totally worthless. I do all of the work around here. He can't use a screwdriver.

GETTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,I had enough back when the Ferguson riots were going on,,,,,,once the election is over and I still think Trump will win,,,,he needs to slam the door on this bullshit even if it means involving the National Guard with orders to shoot all rioters and looters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we need to take back our streets and put the rabble in their place

BEHIND BARS................................................
I dont want to pay for them to be put behind bars just dig a hole and fill it in

I don't watch and could careless about what is going on in the sports world. What pisses me off is the fact some players take a knee. . . that would make me not want to watch. So my hunny IS a big sports watcher, but because of this knee taking even he has stopped watching. . .

Well, he has been in sports media for 45 years. Tv, radio, newspapers. At 63, and not in the best health, it would be hard. He has a jazz radio show, but it has been shut down too.

As far as manual labor... The man is totally worthless. I do all of the work around here. He can't use a screwdriver.
Robin, I know what your situation is and I also know that you rely on your husband's income. I am so sorry that this "movement" IS going to be very tough on your family's income, even though you (hopefully your husband feels the same) feel that taking a knee is disrepectful. I feel for you hun. I hope he can do something else so you can continue being able to take care of your son and mom. Thank goodness you have been able to put some stores away for some hard times. That is exactly why every person should be a prepper. If you need anything please PM me. I will do whatever I can.

Robin, I know what your situation is and I also know that you rely on your husband's income. I am so sorry that this "movement" IS going to be very tough on your family's income, even though you (hopefully your husband feels the same) feel that taking a knee is disrepectful. I feel for you hun. I hope he can do something else so you can continue being able to take care of your son and mom. Thank goodness you have been able to put some stores away for some hard times. That is exactly why every person should be a prepper. If you need anything please PM me. I will do whatever I can.

You are very sweet. We will be fine. Yes, we both think it is disrespectful and that the players are clueless.

at least as far as I am concerned,,,,,,,

More MLB games postponed as players walk out to protest Jacob Blake shooting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ml...-jacob-blake-shooting/ar-BB18rdTp?li=BB15ms5q
Sadly many now use sports for political agendas. Sports have always been for recreation and enjoyment. Still you have Japanese and Korean baseball to pass the time if that’s any help. Lots of runs and lots of fun. They know how to hit the ball really well.

Latest posts

Back