BASEBALL IS DEAD

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not a sports fan anyways, so no big deal to me. I have always worked hard for what I want to accomplish and never had the time to follow sports. I think it’s kind of nuts that we put ball players up on a pedestal and pay them millions of dollars anyways. I know I am in the minority about sports but this won’t affect me one bit.

The more crap like this they pull, the more votes Trump will get. People are getting fed up with it.
GETTING,,,,,,,,,,,,,I had enough back when the Ferguson riots were going on,,,,,,once the election is over and I still think Trump will win,,,,he needs to slam the door on this bullshit even if it means involving the National Guard with orders to shoot all rioters and looters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we need to take back our streets and put the rabble in their place

BEHIND BARS................................................

Just baseball? Just basketball? It looks like every 'major' sport is history. Football, soccer... nothing is left. Let them all loose 98% of their former 'fans' and funding. Let the players salaries drop to 0.001% of what they were. Let the owners franchise values plummet. And no gov't help for any of them. If the rioters want to support their heroes, let them. And for the other 99% of society, we'll pass. Lots of things are changing unlike anyone expected.

Boycott them all, let’s see hoe they get paid the big money if nobody watches or attends a game or race. I will only be watching college football if they get to play from now on.
I wish that I could say that I was going to boycott the bums too, but since I've never actually watched a game before its kind of pointless for me.

I wish that I could say that I was going to boycott the bums too, but since I've never actually watched a game before its kind of pointless for me.
at one time during football season you could not pry me away from the TV,,I have slowly over time watched less and less each season ,I am to the point all I will do this year is check scores on Tuesday after all the games have been played,,,and there is more than a chance I won't do that very often

at one time during football season you could not pry me away from the TV,,I have slowly over time watched less and less each season ,I am to the point all I will do this year is check scores on Tuesday after all the games have been played,,,and there is more than a chance I won't do that very often

Same here. I used to watch many different sports on the tube, but I gradually noticed that the fans (short for fanatics) were much too obsessed with what should be entertainment. There are more important things to do in life other that watching overpaid narcissists on television.

Latest posts

Back