NO MASKS ALLOWED

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
From that article
Anyone with the virus, including those who are asymptomatic, should not be coming out to begin with.
This guy is a complete idiot. Asymptomatic means you have no symptoms, which means you don't know you are sick! That could be half his customers that he is encouraging to engage in risky behavior. If everyone who has it knew they had it, it would be a lot easier to contain.

From that article

This guy is a complete idiot. Asymptomatic means you have no symptoms, which means you don't know you are sick! That could be half his customers that he is encouraging to engage in risky behavior. If everyone who has it knew they had it, it would be a lot easier to contain.
The fact that up to 80% of cases are asymptomatic is one of the reasons this damn thing is so hard to contain. If I was thirty again and as healthy as I was at that time I wouldn’t sweat this thing either. I do think that all older and people with health issues should continue to take this seriously.

Just returned from a trip to San Diego, Ca. Wore my mask when I stopped at and visited teh rest stop. Washed hands and then sanitized when I got back into the car. Sanitizing my EDC is not fun. LOL. Worn gloves when I had to pump gas. I don't care what other choose to do, not my concern. I am responsible for MY health and I do care about that.

Are you insane?!?. Drinking beer through a straw? Is that how they do it in Europe? I don't think you can smoke a cigarette or cigar through a straw either.

indoors wear the stinking mask for safety but take your pleasure outside with the air flow being much better and a whole lot safer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is if you have concerns about your health

I never wear one outside,and only wear one in a enclosed area with a lot of people,,,,,because of this crap I won't go anywhere with anyone in a car ,,,,you just never know what Joe Boy might have

before this virus I would go visit my friends go in sit a spell,just hang out now we all are doing about the same thing except going in and sitting down now most of the time no one wants to get any closer than 10 feet and all our visiting is done outside,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the world has changed in the blink of an eye

Just returned from a trip to San Diego, Ca. Wore my mask when I stopped at and visited teh rest stop. Washed hands and then sanitized when I got back into the car. Sanitizing my EDC is not fun. LOL. Worn gloves when I had to pump gas. I don't care what other choose to do, not my concern. I am responsible for MY health and I do care about that.
Those seem like smart precautions that intelligent individuals should be taking right now when in contact with other people. I try to make sure I sanitize my hands as soon as I get back to the car, then wipe down everything I touched (door handles, steering wheel, etc.) and only touch things I have to like phone, keys, etc, then wipe down immediately. I don't wear gloves though because cross-contamination happens just as easily with as without them, and I'm not going to be touching my face or anything else I don't have to until after my hands are clean anyway.

heck nooooo,with a good beer you have to smell it too,feel the foam cap with your lips.

but I did saw a vid from US,where a woman had actually cut a hole in the mask,so it was easier to breath ( her explanation when asked WTF )...tecnically she had one but "facepalm"..

must admit as I was helping my bro last weekend to put his summer cottage into shape,going to a real wood heated sauna and then sitting outside and chill with a ice cold brew after all the work,it was HEAVEN..

Down in Australia the bans on pubs, restaurants has been lifted as of 11:59 pm.....as of midnight they are all booked out. Who the f**K is going to dine out at midnight, and it's not people on shift work noooo it's all the others just cos they can...... Smh.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back