Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it’s all about that. Universal control as the speaker said digital identity control. The transition from being fully human and free to being merely a product of worth until your use by date, even more so if your outlook on life be different. Be that with political or religious thought as well. Especially if it doesn’t agree with the future agenda.

I completly disagree with this future agenda. Guess it's about the time to look for an hidden place to stay somewhere in nowhere.
Well you still have the freedom to say no for the time being. But where shall you run where shall you hide.

Nobody says i wanna stay in my homeland then ;)
But anyway, it would be one of the last choices to leave. Before we revive a federal tradition and fight for our freedom.
In our history, we have already expelled the hapsburgs, the french, and the germans. 😇
Well there still be hope after all that. You could be like the Swiss family Robinson and hide yourself away on a tropical island : )

Well Switzerland is rather small . Yes very mountainous but still every inch is known and assessable to the the authorities. I’m not sure where you would feel safe in your homeland

Mountainous and wooded these are key words, and no, not every place here is generally so known.
If I am ever forced to visit the mountain forests and mountain walls, it must mean something, and in that case I will be very angry and inconsiderate.
The greatest danger up there is either freezing, falling to your death (also good) or being shot by someone who is also on the run up there.
BUT you have solved the problem with the authorities and you can turn it around, the hunted then has a good chance to become the hunter.

Mountain Dragon and myself have our chances, now and then you have to be able to put everything on one card, if you are unlucky then you lose, but that is not in our destiny, a higher power determines that.

Mountainous and wooded these are key words, and no, not every place here is generally so known.
If I am ever forced to visit the mountain forests and mountain walls, it must mean something, and in that case I will be very angry and inconsiderate.
The greatest danger up there is either freezing, falling to your death (also good) or being shot by someone who is also on the run up there.
BUT you have solved the problem with the authorities and you can turn it around, the hunted then has a good chance to become the hunter.

Mountain Dragon and myself have our chances, now and then you have to be able to put everything on one card, if you are unlucky then you lose, but that is not in our destiny, a higher power determines that.

Switzerland has an extensive, EXTENSIVE, series of caves, many improved, for national defense and sheltering the population. Swiss citizens are very lucky.

Most of these caves or military fortresses have unfortunately been cleared out and bricked up in the last 20 years, there is almost nothing left.
Well with a sledgehammer and the like you can still get in, but there is in the meantime due to lack of ventilation very much mold and the like in it.

Most of these caves or military fortresses have unfortunately been cleared out and bricked up in the last 20 years, there is almost nothing left.
Well with a sledgehammer and the like you can still get in, but there is in the meantime due to lack of ventilation very much mold and the like in it.

Why did they do that? It was sometime in the 1990s they were talking about providing shelter for every Swiss citizen. That Redoubt system is old but it is certainly better than nothing.

Yes the dangers be many on such a perilous journey. Who knows who you shall run into along the shoreline and in the mountainous terrain around lake Geneva. Perhaps the Fiend shall be our sole protector turning the hunter into the hunted. So many wonderful things have come out of Switzerland. Yes a higher power shall determine. Well here’s to whom the gods shall have mercy and to whom they shall destroy.
00031E57-7AC6-4ECC-8EA0-8C8FC7F8045E.jpeg
6E247726-BF8F-444B-842D-42AEAB1C05DB.jpeg
B9339149-31A4-4B73-808B-2285C7C54241.jpeg
2F3EDF5F-EACD-416B-B9B0-AA8B313791E8.jpeg

There are thousands of smaller and larger caves around the Lake Constance, there are also thousands of larger and smaller canyons in Switzerland for good hiding places with water and animals for hunting and fishing. The larger population have their own bunkers in their house, since the Swiss laws state that no new houses may be built without a bunker.
Another things few know is, all bridges and all access roads are already prepared for war, as they have been pre-drilled and prepared for explosives to drop the bridges, create landslides to block main access roads or destroy the roads in a way such as to not let any heavy vehicles/tanks into the nation. As you drive through the nation, you will also see the heavy steel anti-tank barriers near the roads made to fit into pre-drilled holes in the streets, you lift them with a crane and fit them in within hours.
Then the Air Forces have hidden airports built into moutainsides. A large "door" opens and the planes fly into and out of the mountain bunkers. Many artillery pieces are fitted into the mountainsides which are camoflaged as a private cabin and a watering trough for animals...

There are thousands of smaller and larger caves around the Lake Constance, there are also thousands of larger and smaller canyons in Switzerland for good hiding places with water and animals for hunting and fishing. The larger population have their own bunkers in their house, since the Swiss laws state that no new houses may be built without a bunker.

Someone is well informed here ;)
The most of the new houses don't have any shelters anymore indeed. BUT... I realize some of the expensive "single family houses" (I have to do a lot with architects) are planning more with an private shelters in the house in the last 10 years. In a housing development, you rely on the government to take care of basement shelters because nobody want take over the extra costs.

Why did they do that? It was sometime in the 1990s they were talking about providing shelter for every Swiss citizen. That Redoubt system is old but it is certainly better than nothing.

Now why one did it?
First, to save costs, of course, which is unfortunately very topical in today's time, secondly, according to the European motto that there is NEVER again war in Europe.
The idiots in Brussels actually still believe this, although they provoke the Russians every day anew.
Private bunkers under houses are probably not bad, but very small, in the long run you get there the bunker fever if you sit with three or four others all the time inside. In addition, there is the problem that people already have no emergency supplies in the house and the private air raid shelter is usually filled with furniture and other crap.
Former military facilities are more interesting, first of all strategically located, secondly very large, but even there most were cleared out for cost reasons and walled, a few are still there as a museum, but the largest part is probably irretrievably lost.

Decommissioned and Disarmed

Today museum

I had a contact in Switzerland who went into his bunker with the whole family for 2 weeks each year. He used the emergency generator, water filters, air-filters, food running out on the expiration dates, toilet and most important...getting used to having to be so close to each other, no fresh air, no sunshine, reduced sanitation and showering and only canned food. Excellent training and no shock effect if the SHTF situation really comes.

Latest posts

Back