Australia Lockdowns

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News reports this evening in Melbourne, are that the hospital system is overwhelmed, with ambulances queued at ER rooms at all hospitals.
The ambulance service is asking that you not call triple zero (our 999 or 911) unless it is a life threatening situation.

This is a critical time in history to do everything possible to get healthy! Lose weight if you are even slightly over. Exercise daily…start out slow if you haven’t been exercising. Eat real food…not the pre made garbage. Grow your own if you already aren’t. Grow MORE if you already are. I really can’t stress this enough to all of my fellow Preppers.

Here is the trend in Georgia. As the Delta spike waned, non Covid cases surged, part of which was due to delayed treatments because of COVID.
Statistically speaking, when you see mirror images like that the two trends are directly related somehow. In other words an extremely high negative correlation. Correlation does not prove causation however.
0Z6I8xx.png

vVxxge9.png

AntiMandate HAKA Dance by New Zealanders!

WATCH!

https://gab.com/ResisttheMainstream/posts/107251035860385409

Ka Mate English lyrics
Let your valor rise! Let your valor rage!
We’ll ward off these haunting hands
while protecting our wives and children!
For thee, I defy
the lightning bolts of hell
while my enemies stand there in confusion!
O God – to think I would tremble
to a pack of wolves seeing fear, or running away,
because they would surely fall in the pit of shame
as food for the hounds who chow down in delight! Oh, what in the name…?

'Tis death! 'tis death! (or: I may die) ’Tis life! ‘tis life! (or: I may live)
’Tis death! ‘tis death! ’Tis life! ‘tis life!

THE MELBOURNE REBELLION HAS BEGUN"

Australia has reached the tipping point, and at long last, it looks like We The People have finally WON

Their numbers are so high that the police have left the streets altogether

This appears to be it Patriots, IT IS OVER! Congratulations Aussies o7.
Hang them all with -

AirPlay

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9KbgwseAPktA/

Australia has reached the tipping point, and at long last, it looks like We The People have finally WON

This appears to be it Patriots, IT IS OVER! Congratulations Aussies o7.
Hang them all with -

AirPlay

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9KbgwseAPktA/
It's not over, they're just regrouping...

That is true for Melbourne, but not for Sydney. Sydney is larger than Melbourne.
The new Premier is less worse than the previous . . . but "the better of two evils" is still evil.
And, the NSW Police Commissioner publicly stated that demonstrators are anarchists.

The New South Wales Fingermen (formerly the NSW Police Force) have crushed demonstrations.
There is one planned for 20 Nov. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
Lock downs have now turned to the Military hauling off Aussies to ”camps”! They are trying this out in what appears to be a low population area. The excuse is, it’s for the good of the community. Bullshit! With the low population of such a huge nation, it makes it easier to do this out in the boonies. Prepare to fight back Aussies!!! They will be doing this in all areas if they can get away with it! Go after the HEADS directing this evil plot against you!

https://rumble.com/vpncad-prison-colony-aussies-pummeled-by-full-blown-authoritarian-rule.html

“THEY’RE KILLING US! THEY’RE KILLING OUR PEOPLE!” – Aboriginal Elder SCREAMS in Facebook Rant After Australian Military Reportedly Holds Down Her People, Shoots Them with Vaccine (VIDEO)

June Mills, an Aboriginal elder in northern Australia took to Facebook and recorded a disturbing video. Mills claims the Australian military is forcibly holding down aboriginal people and vaccinating them against their will. June Mills screams during her video in rage over the abuse by the Australian government on their native people.

June is an elder from the towns which these people were removed from speaking out, and is rightly ANGRY.”

Why is the government, all governments, so afraid of Covid? The death rate is very, very small. More people die in traffic accidents than from Covid.

They are not addraid about it. It is a welcome tool to teach people obedience and uncritical submission to the state and a perfect conditioning of the citizen to the ruling caste.

Latest posts

Back