America,,,land of the free

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both sides of the isle are willing to destroy this Country standing in order to destroy Trump (and they proven it already) Both sides are globalist and no one is going to convince me otherwise. Practically everyone in DC and most world leaders are against Trump not because of his mouth (though he's not helping himself) but because of his policies, policies that I agree with for the most part. I don't believe there is anything to the russian crap nor comey but if one throws enough dots on the table they can about connect anyone to anything, I'm surprised they haven't connected Trump to McKinley's assassination!!

Trump's problem in this Country is his mouth, if he would shut the fxxck up and govern he wouldn't be getting the vile attacks he is getting, aside from his mouth I still support him!

And that's the reason we're in the mess we are in. People who a) care about the country and b) have the brains to help the country won't get involved in politics because of all the stupid crap that goes on in politics.

We had a county commission chairman that was really smart and really cared. They voted him out after one term because he wasn't a good old boy and replaced him with one that could barely sign his name....

At this point in order to become president you have either to be a billionaire or be backed by one.

Both sides of the isle are willing to destroy this Country standing in order to destroy Trump (and they proven it already) Both sides are globalist and no one is going to convince me otherwise. Practically everyone in DC and most world leaders are against Trump not because of his mouth (though he's not helping himself) but because of his policies, policies that I agree with for the most part. I don't believe there is anything to the russian crap nor comey but if one throws enough dots on the table they can about connect anyone to anything, I'm surprised they haven't connected Trump to McKinley's assassination!!

Trump's problem in this Country is his mouth, if he would shut the fxxck up and govern he wouldn't be getting the vile attacks he is getting, aside from his mouth I still support him!

Yeah but that mouth is what won him the election. It's not his fought he is constantly being baited. I mean I think the average person would have a heart attack if they had to deal with the daily brain damage he has to go through on regular basis.

Especially when half the country HATES him with a passion.

The problem is, his mouth is interfering with his governance, he can't get his policies through if he keeps alienating the people that make it law. The election is over and he needs to tone it down abit, if his mouth prevents his policies from becoming law than the voters will turn against him, he's done some good already but the big ticket items are at a standstill, many people reluctantly voted for him that that makes up a big part of his voting block!

The problem is, his mouth is interfering with his governance, he can't get his policies through if he keeps alienating the people that make it law. The election is over and he needs to tone it down abit, if his mouth prevents his policies from becoming law than the voters will turn against him, he's done some good already but the big ticket items are at a standstill, many people reluctantly voted for him that that makes up a big part of his voting block!

clinton.jpg

hillary ugly.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Funny-Faces.jpg

bc3fabd3b3a39dda1fa95cafa35db8e6.jpg

Not me...I voted with confidence. :america:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back