5.11 tactical pants

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“The Ultimate Outdoors Book” By Paul Tawrell. It's the same book I have. $20 bucks or so and very much worth the money
http://www.amazon.com/Camping-Survi...8&qid=1364064895&sr=1-1&keywords=paul+tawrell

If you want to learn how to be reliant on nature wherever you go in the world this book will show you how in detailed text and diagrams/pictures.t
I could go on and on about what is covered but in a few words, the best survival education tool ever.u

Get it, you will not be disappointed.
FYI, this book sells like hotcakes but amazon does their best to keep them in stock. Today they have only 7 in stock. It's one of their best sellers.
FYI, this book sells like hotcakes but amazon does their best to keep them in stock. Today they have only 7 in stock. It's one of their best sellers.
E
Hello Mike, haven't been on regularly but I have a post sharing some stuff about medicinal plants. I'll check it.
The book is available online i'm sure or at book stores. It's not that old. It's about 1 1/2 inches thick and covers EVERYTHING. About 50% of everything I have read so far is new to me and being an avid outdoorsman I spend alot of time in the mountains doing things that most do not do. I go off the trails and love to use a regular compass or just use the stars, the moon and visual references to get around. I had to practice most things but I've always had a good sense of direction.
Anyway, i'll post again in a few minutes after I get the book so I can give you the name, publisher and any other info I can get. For me this book is a "must have" as it really does teach a person to be completely reliable on nature for food, shelter, safety, emergency medical stuff, how to make your own clothes, start fires, signaling and much much more.
Post again in a few..............................
Hi Savageagle many thanks for your ost im sure the book will be all you say it is

Hi Eagle , am really pissed to say the least, Amazon have that book you spoke about, but, because I live in the UK AND IM ONLY PURCHASING ONE ITEM , THEY WONT SHIP IT TO ME.

I like mine. Nice but expensive, the only reason I have them is for work

Latest posts

Back