This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, does this have anything to do with DrH liking thighs???
QeX9nNT.gif

I thought you would get some big eyes on that one!!! Caught your blind side didn't I ? Hope you could laugh for a minute on that one, I just could not let such a chance go by to make a pun of the play on words. It is just in my blood. You should see how I make fun of the German language for the natives and get them to laugh over themselves...

I thought you would get some big eyes on that one!!! Caught your blind side didn't I ? Hope you could laugh for a minute on that one, I just could not let such a chance go by to make a pun of the play on words. It is just in my blood. You should see how I make fun of the German language for the natives and get them to laugh over themselves...
Yep, got a laugh. I was going to play it coy, but just decided on a flat out NOPE! instead.

Lol, actually under my pants, I caught hell for it in the beginning but that subsided when I'm not the one with burning and itchy legs, at least my hunting didn't end abruptly ;)
I've never worn pantyhose before Mav. But I did get caught by my future in-laws wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of my futures wife's pantys on my head. After about the third lap around the dining room table they walked in on us. They couldn't believe that their little girl would marry someone like me.

Ok. Back to prepping now. After my trip to the bank today I brought home another load of reloading stuff from storage. I've never had everything in one place before, and I have several more loads. I need a bigger building! Depending on how things go over the next few weeks I may start selling off a lot of ammo and reloading components.

Ok. Back to prepping now. After my trip to the bank today I brought home another load of reloading stuff from storage. I've never had everything in one place before, and I have several more loads. I need a bigger building! Depending on how things go over the next few weeks I may start selling off a lot of ammo and reloading components.
While the world is in this kind of turmoil I think this is not the kind of time to sell any ammo or reloading supplies. Having extras of things is a much better problem than not having enough.

That could be a huge mistake.

While the world is in this kind of turmoil I think this is not the kind of time to sell any ammo or reloading supplies. Having extras of things is a much better problem than not having enough.
Some of what I'm considering selling is calibers that I'll probobly never use. For example I have a Ruger M77 Hawkeye in .375 caliber that I used in Alaska for brown bear and moose. I'll never hunt either one again so I have no use for it, or the ammo, reloading dies, etc.

I have components to load up hundreds of 308 rounds, but I do not own a 308 (I did at one time). I could use the bullets and primers for 30-06, but my 30-06 is a single shot. The 30-06 would be a good sniper rifle, but not a high volume weapon by any stretch of the imagination. So I could see selling 308 ammo if it came down to it. We would have to be in a WROL (Without Rule of Law) situation since selling your own loaded ammo is deemed manufacturing without a license by the ATF.

I think most of the yahoos will be totin' 223 and 7.62x39 chambered rifles, so I'm not as worried about the 308 ammo being used against me as I would be with 223. Not selling any of those!

I have components to load up hundreds of 308 rounds, but I do not own a 308 (I did at one time). I could use the bullets and primers for 30-06, but my 30-06 is a single shot. The 30-06 would be a good sniper rifle, but not a high volume weapon by any stretch of the imagination. So I could see selling 308 ammo if it came down to it. We would have to be in a WROL (Without Rule of Law) situation since selling your own loaded ammo is deemed manufacturing without a license by the ATF.

I think most of the yahoos will be totin' 223 and 7.62x39 chambered rifles, so I'm not as worried about the 308 ammo being used against me as I would be with 223. Not selling any of those!
I won't be selling any loaded ammo, just the components and dies. Another gun that I have no use for is my dad's old Remington 03-A3 in 30/06 caliber, plus thousands of FMJ bullets. I have another Winchester M70 30/06 hunting rifle that I'll keep.

Anybody got a reloading setup for my BB gun? Can I set up a lead-die-cast for 4.5 cal. BB's? I could really use the cast die for some .177 pellets also...GP

I'm not up s**t creek without a paddle, ain't got no canoe or even a creek.........

Anybody got a reloading setup for my BB gun? Can I set up a lead-die-cast for 4.5 cal. BB's? I could really use the cast die for some .177 pellets also...GP
Way too small to cast. Even if you had a mold, they would be the devil to drop out of the mold. They are made by dripping lead in a shot tower and then screening them to sort by size.
There are also DIY methods for making shot

Latest posts

Back