This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not for me, Namibia is on another continent, and it happens to be on one where non Africans are usually the target of their terrorists, nationalists, fraudsters, dictators etc

Good day every body.
I've been here for almost 2 years now following everybodies stories.
So i finally decided to tell and ask you guys something.
How would like it all you have to prep for is a plane ticket and perfect timing knowing when its time to leave the hot zone.
Well a have biuld 7 beep underground bunkers allready to costomers.
Its fully eqiuped with everythi g you need to survive 2 years underground. Fully plumbed,of the grid elecrticity. Everything you can think of. Also comes with weapons for self defence and hunting a d a 4x4 truck.

Please let me know what you think

how much do they cost? are you the guy with the ex military silo, each apartment cost $1 million???bsflag
No, it's free of course!
After TSHTF some reflective foil and a few mirrors strategically placed and you have a superb place for growing tomatoes, potatoes, carrots both into the extension AND on the roof.
ive allready bought some clay pots!

No, it's free of course!

ive allready bought some clay pots!

Plastic ones are more resilient and unlikely to be damaged by frost and can also be used to store water as well.

Plus a couple of Aquarium grade glowlight bulbs will give your indoor plants that extra bit of good growing light they need

Well this week I'm helping a fellow prepper design the cargo area conversion of his VW T 5 van into a stealth camper van, assisting another member reach out to a family of preppers who cropped up on TV, and for the live of me I'm trying to find out why there is a sudden surge in the number of South Afican and Rhodesian preppers surfacing lately.

Plastic ones are more resilient and unlikely to be damaged by frost and can also be used to store water as well.

Plus a couple of Aquarium grade glowlight bulbs will give your indoor plants that extra bit of good growing light they need
I chose the clay pots as I learned about the zeer pot referigerator and decided I wanted some around just in case. Google it for the design.
Even regular fluorescent bulbs will help a plant grow, but the grow lights are better. One thing I noticed on the windows are they are low e, which is a reflective coating on the inside of the glass. That's not a plus for the plants. It blocks some of the suns rays. Oh well, they say the coating deteriorates in about ten years or so. At least I got a really good deal on them.

What about adding a Sun Tunnel to porch roof?
http://www.sterlingbuild.co.uk/products/sun-tunnels

I chose the clay pots as I learned about the zeer pot referigerator and decided I wanted some around just in case. Google it for the design.
Even regular fluorescent bulbs will help a plant grow, but the grow lights are better. One thing I noticed on the windows are they are low e, which is a reflective coating on the inside of the glass. That's not a plus for the plants. It blocks some of the suns rays. Oh well, they say the coating deteriorates in about ten years or so. At least I got a really good deal on them.

Sorry for waiting my reply.
The bunkers are as follow

.40 feet deep under ground.
.Blast proof 4" concterte doors sandwitched with reinforced 2" thick solid steel pates on both sides. So total door thickness of 8"
.360square feet floor surface.
.24" solid reinforced concrete walls.
.50" solid concrete roof.
100,000 litres of fresh water. Also underground buildin
.1000 pounds of gas for heating and cooking
.Long shelf life food for 2 years for a family of six.
.Of the grid power for lights and small appliences
.A 4x4 truck
.Gun for self defence and hunting
.Fridge
.Bedding and jackets for winter
.A huge kickass firstaid kit
.Fully plumbed and seweraged
.Garbage insinerator
.All furniture supplied
.All toiletries(man&woman)
.Breathers and vent is hidden.
.Entrance bleds in with environment and undetetable
.Strictly no videos or photos allowed.
.Only me and client ever to know of location
.No paperwork to proof the existance of the bunker except proof of ownership
.Construction team consist of veteran preppers so no compromizing of the location.

Extras on customer demand

Price: US$ 3.7 million

So to put in perspective,,its your house just deep under ground and with much much much stronger walls and roof with an added pharmacy

Well I can't compete with multi million dollar bunkers, but I did finish canning the last of this years apples, and even have a fresh apple pie about to come out of the oven now. I also did two jars of tomatoes in the canner load. I'll let you know how the apple pie was shortly! I found a receipe that called for a splash of brandy and will give it a try.
image.jpg

This week the plans have been finalised to create a super power source for the star fort. Our twelve foot radio tower has been completed an I'm looking to join the maritime reaction squadron for advanced training.

got me some battery storage cases today.i dont have any c batteires seeing how i dont have any needs for them.so im using it for some extra AA batteries i have..plus it looks like that i might get lucky on getting tomatoes this year.my celyene aint growing so fast.but my jalapeno and habenaro's is growing fast..
DSCN1409.JPG DSCN1406.JPG DSCN1408.JPG

Y'know its very easy to go off someone :) I hope it gives you indigestion :) :) you better save me some.
So I guess I shouldn't mention the breaded pork chops, red beans and rice, and green beans I just finished for dinner :).
I won't even bother telling you about the slice of pie afterwards, washed down with a ginger ale/sweet red wine cocktail. Life is good sometimes. My wife has been really sick for a while now, but she had the dinner ready for me when I got home tonight. I'm greatfull for the little things in life!

Latest posts

Back