Survival Knifes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.wilson89

Reaction score
Which knife would be great for my I.N.C.H bag? there's so many but I've heard great things about kabar and ontario products.

Welcome to the forum. Looks like the guy to ask has already found you.

I don't have a problem with k-bar or Ontario as long as you get one of their good knifes. Be careful there are a lot of fakes out there.

I would have to agree with Roninsensei, Cold Steel makes some fine knives, but I prefer my Smith and Wesson tomahawk it is made of one solid piece of steel so you never have to worry about a broken handle. Both are fine choices.

images

Ive used ka-bar, ontario and coldsteel knives and they are some of my favorite brands but I recently purchased this US Combat knife by TOPS. Theyre all hand made, used and designed by spec ops, law enforcement, rescue and martial arts professionals; and I can honestly say that this is my favorite knife out of evrrything I have previously owned and used.
http://m.opsgear.com/index/page/pro...,167/product_name/TOPS+Knives+US+Combat+Knife
TK-TPUSMC75_01_mn.jpeg

The problem I've had with Tops knifes is they are waaaay over priced for what your getting and they tend to be on the heavy side but, they are hand made in the USA and have a great guaranty.

Being from a country which doesn't allow knives or guns without permit I am in a pickle as to which knife to buy. Do I buy a large bladed knife ? and keep it tucked away in the bottom of my go bag, or do I buy a folding knife ? please advise.

Latest posts

Back