London last night

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has it really gone up (crime) or is it the case of it being more in our face giving false impression? I know in the US regardless of the constant reporting it's actually gone down but we wouldn't know it if we watch and read the news everyday.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/30/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

Yes mate its going up. eg from 1997 to 2003 straight AFTER the gun ban gun crime rose by over 50 percent. Over the last ten years VIOLENT CRIME ( gun, knife, acid, robbery, sex attacks etc EXCLUDING terrorism) has rise by around 20 percent a year according to two reputable sources.

Part of the problem is the culture of political correctness and FEAR , The Police are terrified of being accused of racism. In London blacks make up 8% of the population but are responsible for 60% of all street crime. BUT when the police targeted the black street gangs the black community and the left screamed RACISM from the roof tops so the police stopped going after the black street gangs.

So the way to go would be for me to keep a young black man in a holster, and draw him for self defense. Then he pulls his weapon of choice, kills my foes, then turns and kills me.

I'm not guilty of self defense, and he isn't guilty of murder. Win Win.

Yes mate its going up. eg from 1997 to 2003 straight AFTER the gun ban gun crime rose by over 50 percent. Over the last ten years VIOLENT CRIME ( gun, knife, acid, robbery, sex attacks etc EXCLUDING terrorism) has rise by around 20 percent a year according to two reputable sources.

Part of the problem is the culture of political correctness and FEAR , The Police are terrified of being accused of racism. In London blacks make up 8% of the population but are responsible for 60% of all street crime. BUT when the police targeted the black street gangs the black community and the left screamed RACISM from the roof tops so the police stopped going after the black street gangs.

yup,,,the same goes on in the USA,,,,,political correctness is one of the biggest obstacles many country's have to deal with

Michael MCIntire was attacked in his car last night by moped muggers and had his Rolexe ripped off his arm as he collected his kids from school.

The Waffle house killer also went to the white house and caused trouble before His killing spree . Sounds like a little antifa influence.

The Waffle house killer also went to the white house and caused trouble before His killing spree . Sounds like a little antifa influence.

That's what my husband and I were talking about. Tennessee is not looking good

Latest posts

Back