London last night

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the same people that were cursing me the other day still would call me a liar for showing these links.

The Left is blind to what is going on therefore; it's going to get worse and then it will be too late.

OH GOOD GRIEF! :rolleyes:

A "Shocking silver meat cleaver" o_O (just your ordinary everyday meat cleaver)

A "Terrifying blade" :eek:(simple chef's knife)

An "Unusual looking knife with an enormous head" :rolleyes: (garden variety machete).
4D0218EA00000578-5816351-image-a-56_1528371911620.jpg

4D01F16000000578-5816351-image-m-47_1528371209883.jpg
4D021B8300000578-5816351-image-a-55_1528371761611.jpg

When I was around 10 I would go to a Mom and Pop ran Hardware Store and buy knives. I walked around with a big pare of Bowie Knives on My belt . They would ask if My Parents knew I was buying them . I just said Yep .

Even in the crazy UK when I was a kid you would see 14 year old kids walking down the village high street with a single barrel 410 shotgun broken over their shoulders, they never show anything cept rabbit, pigeon and the occasional pheasant. They never massacred anyone, they all always carried a folding knife for gutting and filleting their catches.

As I'm sure any of our country folk here will attest that when we were in school, students and teaches had shotguns or rifles in their cars.

No one ever pulled out a gun.

The breakdown of the family has lots to do with the problem, but it can't be talked about because it's politically incorrect.

Just to show you how times have changed...

In college (or "at university" as you blokes across the pond would say :) ) I checked in a rifle and a shotgun with the University Police and would check them out to go hunting. But checking them out in the wee hours of the morning was a bother, both for me and the police. So the police told me to just check them out the day before and keep them in my room overnight.

It was common for students having rifle or shut gun in the window of the truck, I would bring my rifle in the schools shop to refinish the stock or other work, this was very common then. Disputes wasn’t settled with firearms, knives and clubs. Schools administered corporal punishment or the police chief would wep the shit out of ya before bringing ya home. Kids of my time were far more respectful and yet today’s kids criticize my generation, kids today wouldn’t know a good honest days work if it was shoved up the ###!

Urgh a web foot Marine :). we put them on ships because they cannot navigate on land :) I think he is one of the 30 marines who resisted the Argy Invasion of the Falklands, then led the marine column on the march back to capture Stanley.

s-l301.jpg

Last edited:
Jontte, I saw where you guys had a knife situation last night. Two dead and 8 injured.

I hope i don't have my countries confused.

Latest posts

Back