London last night

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
London has had it crime wise unless they do something about it sharpish, might as well build a big wall around it and let them get on with it and kill each other.

nearly 70 attacks in London this year alone, don't think its gone down.

Has it really gone up (crime) or is it the case of it being more in our face giving false impression? I know in the US regardless of the constant reporting it's actually gone down but we wouldn't know it if we watch and read the news everyday.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/30/5-facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

Yes mate its going up. eg from 1997 to 2003 straight AFTER the gun ban gun crime rose by over 50 percent. Over the last ten years VIOLENT CRIME ( gun, knife, acid, robbery, sex attacks etc EXCLUDING terrorism) has rise by around 20 percent a year according to two reputable sources.

Part of the problem is the culture of political correctness and FEAR , The Police are terrified of being accused of racism. In London blacks make up 8% of the population but are responsible for 60% of all street crime. BUT when the police targeted the black street gangs the black community and the left screamed RACISM from the roof tops so the police stopped going after the black street gangs.

So the way to go would be for me to keep a young black man in a holster, and draw him for self defense. Then he pulls his weapon of choice, kills my foes, then turns and kills me.

I'm not guilty of self defense, and he isn't guilty of murder. Win Win.

Yes mate its going up. eg from 1997 to 2003 straight AFTER the gun ban gun crime rose by over 50 percent. Over the last ten years VIOLENT CRIME ( gun, knife, acid, robbery, sex attacks etc EXCLUDING terrorism) has rise by around 20 percent a year according to two reputable sources.

Part of the problem is the culture of political correctness and FEAR , The Police are terrified of being accused of racism. In London blacks make up 8% of the population but are responsible for 60% of all street crime. BUT when the police targeted the black street gangs the black community and the left screamed RACISM from the roof tops so the police stopped going after the black street gangs.

yup,,,the same goes on in the USA,,,,,political correctness is one of the biggest obstacles many country's have to deal with

Michael MCIntire was attacked in his car last night by moped muggers and had his Rolexe ripped off his arm as he collected his kids from school.

anybody still want to move to London??
apparently its the place where the fewest people feel that they are English, cant say i'm surprised.

Well, someone in Nashvlle used a hatchet to kill someone.

Ban all hatchets.
Notice that He went to the White House in DC and caused a scene last year then killed His Boss in Nashville this year .

The Waffle house killer also went to the white house and caused trouble before His killing spree . Sounds like a little antifa influence.

The Waffle house killer also went to the white house and caused trouble before His killing spree . Sounds like a little antifa influence.

That's what my husband and I were talking about. Tennessee is not looking good

its not just London, a 100 year old widow was mugged in Derby on her way to church, she was attacked for her handbag and died of a broken neck.

And the same people that were cursing me the other day still would call me a liar for showing these links.

The Left is blind to what is going on therefore; it's going to get worse and then it will be too late.

OH GOOD GRIEF! :rolleyes:

A "Shocking silver meat cleaver" o_O (just your ordinary everyday meat cleaver)

A "Terrifying blade" :eek:(simple chef's knife)

An "Unusual looking knife with an enormous head" :rolleyes: (garden variety machete).
4D0218EA00000578-5816351-image-a-56_1528371911620.jpg

4D01F16000000578-5816351-image-m-47_1528371209883.jpg
4D021B8300000578-5816351-image-a-55_1528371761611.jpg

yes, some snowflakes have led very sheltered lives, but still a 15 year old shouldn't be walking the streets with such blades stuck in his waist band.

When I was around 10 I would go to a Mom and Pop ran Hardware Store and buy knives. I walked around with a big pare of Bowie Knives on My belt . They would ask if My Parents knew I was buying them . I just said Yep .

Even in the crazy UK when I was a kid you would see 14 year old kids walking down the village high street with a single barrel 410 shotgun broken over their shoulders, they never show anything cept rabbit, pigeon and the occasional pheasant. They never massacred anyone, they all always carried a folding knife for gutting and filleting their catches.

when I was a kid, every male(child and adult) carried a pocket knife of some description, used for all manner of things, but we didn't go around slashing people, one kid got expelled for slashing bus seats that was the worst it ever got, how times have changed.

As I'm sure any of our country folk here will attest that when we were in school, students and teaches had shotguns or rifles in their cars.

No one ever pulled out a gun.

The breakdown of the family has lots to do with the problem, but it can't be talked about because it's politically incorrect.

Latest posts

Back