Would You Want Blood Donated by Vaxxers?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dosent mean one person is better than other just because one is older.
No, but if you had one bandage and two people bleeding out would you save the 25yr old or the 70 yr old? There is no cut and dried answer to who deserves it more, but sometimes in life there are hard choices to make. In my mind logically the younger person that has more years to live makes sense. In reality the young person could be a drug addict wasting their life and the old person could be a great person contributing to society overall. Sometimes though there isn’t time to dig deeper and you need to make a quick decision. I’d likely tend to save the younger healthier ones first too.

No, but if you had one bandage and two people bleeding out would you save the 25yr old or the 70 yr old? There is no cut and dried answer to who deserves it more, but sometimes in life there are hard choices to make. In my mind logically the younger person that has more years to live makes sense. In reality the young person could be a drug addict wasting their life and the old person could be a great person contributing to society overall. Sometimes though there isn’t time to dig deeper and you need to make a quick decision. I’d likely tend to save the younger healthier ones first too.
the older person has paid more into the system and has probably done more with their life and has skills and experience the 25 year old can only dream about. i'm more healthy and fit at 73 than a lot of people I see 30 years younger, we have an obesity crisis in this country and that isnt usually the 70 year olds.

the older person has paid more into the system and has probably done more with their life and has skills and experience the 25 year old can only dream about. i'm more healthy and fit at 73 than a lot of people I see 30 years younger, we have an obesity crisis in this country and that isnt usually the 70 year olds.
I won’t disagree with you about any of those points. Sometimes I feel like most of the younger generation are lazy slobs…..

Would depend on the nature of their wounds...a lot more to triage than your neophyte explanation.

The nature of their wounds and how they're reacting. The 70 yr old may be going into shock, and you may be treating for that as well as the wound. The 25 yr old may be good enough for now with a tshirt tied around the wound. Triage in a bad situation is a needed thing to access all that. Who is treatable, who is not at the moment.
But it is sad that in most hospitals not much is done for the elderly. My mom is 88 and gripes all the time that she wants all the extra tests and stuff done that she used to have regularly 40 yrs ago. They don't feel the need to do mammograms on an 88 yr old. Because they think it's a waste of time and money to treat it.
That being said, if you are vocal enough about it here in America, they will do better.

70 year old in good shape, or 25 year old with neck and face tattoos. Their life choices, made mine alot easier.

I'm O-, drug and disease free. I think the Red Cross should pay people like me for my blood. It bothers me that I "donate it" and they charge $700 for it. I understand they don't want to pay for blood because lots of shady folks will show up, but there should be a preferred vendor list. The other thing I have a problem with is not having a say in who my blood goes to. I would be mad to know that it went to some POS gang banger who got shot three times and needed 14 pints to pull through so he can go back out on the streets and kill some innocent kid in spray and pray, or beat some senior for a few bucks. I would REALLY be mad to know it went to some antifa or SJW.

I wish there was a for military and LEO only donation place.

You save the younger person first. The 70 year old has already had a life. The older person will understand.

The nature of their wounds and how they're reacting. The 70 yr old may be going into shock, and you may be treating for that as well as the wound. The 25 yr old may be good enough for now with a tshirt tied around the wound. Triage in a bad situation is a needed thing to access all that. Who is treatable, who is not at the moment.
But it is sad that in most hospitals not much is done for the elderly. My mom is 88 and gripes all the time that she wants all the extra tests and stuff done that she used to have regularly 40 yrs ago. They don't feel the need to do mammograms on an 88 yr old. Because they think it's a waste of time and money to treat it.
That being said, if you are vocal enough about it here in America, they will do better.
More about if you are willing to pay for it in most cases.
As far as the idea of who would get treated and who wouldn’t goes, this is getting way too nit picky On the details. It was just a hypothetical situation and shows that during emergencies tough decisions need to be made sometimes.

That's true in an emergency. But if your file says Medicare at the doc's office, they spend less time with you.
LOL, when I went from a company plan to Medicare Part B, all of a sudden my primary care doctor quit wanting me to come in for routine tests all the time. Before, he wouldn't renew my prescriptions unless I came in every few months for blood work. Haven't seen him in over a year and my prescriptions keep getting renewed like magic.

70 year old in good shape, or 25 year old with neck and face tattoos. Their life choices, made mine alot easier.

I'm O-, drug and disease free. I think the Red Cross should pay people like me for my blood. It bothers me that I "donate it" and they charge $700 for it. I understand they don't want to pay for blood because lots of shady folks will show up, but there should be a preferred vendor list. The other thing I have a problem with is not having a say in who my blood goes to. I would be mad to know that it went to some POS gang banger who got shot three times and needed 14 pints to pull through so he can go back out on the streets and kill some innocent kid in spray and pray, or beat some senior for a few bucks. I would REALLY be mad to know it went to some antifa or SJW.

I wish there was a for military and LEO only donation place.
Being O- myself I agree. Or at least cover my or my spouses deductibles if you donate to the healthcare system.

If you had to take whole blood, would you be worried that the donor had been vaxxed and you would get this spike protein polluted blood? I emailed my daughter, an RN who is very much up on immunity. My knee jerk reaction is HELL NO!! Am I wrong?
I would rather die. I will also not procreate with anyone who has taken the vaccine. We really don’t know the effects of these so called vaccines and I’m not a guinea pig. I also believe these shots could kill the “god gene”. I’m not a religious person but I do have my suspicions that it’s the mark of the beast and may affect the afterlife. The people in charge are pure evil and it’s transparent as hell that they aren’t here to help us. There are way too many people on the planet, why they’d want to keep the old and the people who are a so called burden on society alive is beyond me. This whole this is a sham and whatever their intentions are it’s pure evil.

People who are over 75 years old already have two on their backs in one way or another in the hospitals in my country, that was already the case before Corona. Here you already make the calculation, whoever is out of working life has the lower priority. There is no law about it, but it is more and more the current way that old people no longer have a great benefit. I think when I'm that age it will be even more advanced, I've already noticed a lot. The last time I was in an emergency room 3 years ago, I heard a conversation with two employees and a woman about 80 years old, I heard straight away how this woman was turned down and how her complaints were played down.

Today we live in a very selfish world, as long as you are useful for the system and you can still work, people will shame that you will somehow remain able to work, when your working hours are over you will be deported or only listened to in a few things.

I doubt that very much.

Bigpaul, I don't know how old you are. If you have children or grandchildren you understand their survival is more important than yours.

I think each stage in life brings age related realizations. This one was the first for me: The usual way of state-sponsored human sacrifice is sending young people off to war. Pericles, circa 500 B.C., Athens said he wanted soldiers at 35 years, not teenagers. He said older people are fully functioning citizens with families and vested in the society so they know what they are fighting for. Now imagine how few wars we would have if people were drafted and sent to war after they had completed graduate school, married, had a career, and were raising children of their own? Far less war, I guarantee it.

At some point when you are old, you realize your value is not a great as the life of a young person.

Latest posts

Back