Wildfires

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propwash

Reaction score
Some people might be giving "natural disasters" like wildfires a bit of a helping hand..;)

musl-fires.jpg

musl-fires2.jpg

Not surprising. Remember the wildfires after they legalized pot in CA? They never could find who did them according to MSM, but there were multiple times when they found Mexicans starting them. No one with half a brain believes that wasn't the cartel who were trying to take out their competition.

The Kommunist Republik has many reasons for their wildfires. Although cartels and terrorists could be a reason, let’s look at bigger reasons the fires are devestating

No tree trimming along power lines for years is the biggest.

Environmentalist making logging impossible, clean up of debris impossible is probably #2.

Stupid people wanting nature (read fire hazards) right next to their house. When I bought this one, I cut wild oats back from next to the house to 100ft back. That also got rid of the rodents and the rattlers.

Power lines and weather are the biggest causes. I know, I have had to evacuate from 3 fires in 2 houses. 1 fire caused 2 evacs. Here was the cause of that fire complex (multiple fires that join together). Taken as I was feeding that morning.
D9466645-90B4-4551-B3E3-382FB58E9BA5.jpeg

We have a big problem with wildfires in Portugal and Greece. The rich elites want to build either a new house on a beautiful mountain or build a new vacation resort hotel in a pretty place. BUT, the thousand years old olive plantations ARE IN THE WAY...so... they just burn the whole plantation down and buy the land cheap since the owners will go bankrupt before the re-planted olive trees can ever produce enough money to survive again....

Latest posts

Back