What a day for News.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drt4lfe

Reaction score
obama is working on a Summit to gather civic leaders to inspire people to change the world.....the summit will be in Chicago.....LMAO.....I have no words that I can type here to explain the lunacy that is going on in the U.S.....while the muslim in chief was potus he could not be asked about why his beloved Chicago was such a crime infected, corrupt broken city.....and now he will have a summit to inspire, inspire who ? the drug dealers ? corrupt city government ? the sanitation workers ? I would bet he will make a pretty penny running this summit and raise money to elect a few more traitors such as himself.....I am sure he needs to stay busy spending his Iranian money....For the life of me I cannot fathom the lunacy of the people who follow and believe this POS....Jim Jones could be cult ruler of the world if he was around now working with obama.....rant over...

obama is working on a Summit to gather civic leaders to inspire people to change the world.....the summit will be in Chicago.....LMAO.....I have no words that I can type here to explain the lunacy that is going on in the U.S.....while the muslim in chief was potus he could not be asked about why his beloved Chicago was such a crime infected, corrupt broken city.....and now he will have a summit to inspire, inspire who ? the drug dealers ? corrupt city government ? the sanitation workers ? I would bet he will make a pretty penny running this summit and raise money to elect a few more traitors such as himself.....I am sure he needs to stay busy spending his Iranian money....For the life of me I cannot fathom the lunacy of the people who follow and believe this POS....Jim Jones could be cult ruler of the world if he was around now working with obama.....rant over...

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

Why does a lowlife illiterate like you care about about what goes on in Chicago? I'm willing to bet that even if you sold the tin house you live in you couldn't afford to live in even the lowest income gang infested pockets of the inner city.

If you don't like it well thats too bad. I don't give a shyt about Obama or him coming here so why should you?

You think I worry about the Klan rallies that go on at the local bar of the abandoned town you live in?

Miserable POS.

Last edited:
Son 2, who is just now finishing up flight school, has gotten hied on by a certain airline and his main flights will be out of Chicago. We have talked about them possibly moving to where he will be flying out of. I do realize that there are some very bad parts of Chicago that you wouldn't want to even drive into especially at night and other locations that are supposed to be OK. I have to admit I was a little nervous when finding out the location. . . Toexit, you were the first person that popped in my head on letting me know what area to go if it came to them moving. But son is holding off on a family move hoping to get Seattle or Denver down the road. I'm just happy that we will still have grandbaby in our state and only an hour away for now. :)

Son 2, who is just now finishing up flight school, has gotten hied on by a certain airline and his main flights will be out of Chicago. We have talked about them possibly moving to where he will be flying out of. I do realize that there are some very bad parts of Chicago that you wouldn't want to even drive into especially at night and other locations that are supposed to be OK. I have to admit I was a little nervous when finding out the location. . . Toexit, you were the first person that popped in my head on letting me know what area to go if it came to them moving. But son is holding off on a family move hoping to get Seattle or Denver down the road. I'm just happy that we will still have grandbaby in our state and only an hour away for now. :)

If your son earns a descent income then he should be able to afford to live in a perfectly safe area. Chicago is a beautiful city and home to some of safest suburbs in the country but it can be more expensive than most places. There are dangerous pockets but I doubt that your son will driving through those areas.

I would say for him to look for something on the north side closer to the lake.

Below is a list of 100 of the safest suburbs of America. 19 out of 100 of these suburbs are suburbs of Chicago.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100safest

PM me if you want recommendations for areas. I would just need to know approximation of budget.

Last edited:
If your son earns a descent income then he should be able to afford to live in a perfectly safe area. Chicago is a beautiful city and home to some of safest suburbs in the country but it can be more expensive than most places. There are dangerous pockets but I doubt that your son will driving through those areas.

I would say for him to look for something on the north side closer to the lake.

Below is a list of 100 of the safest suburbs of America. 19 out of 100 of these suburbs are suburbs of Chicago.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100safest

PM me if you want recommendations for areas. I would just need to know approximation of budget.
Thank you. If it looks like he will be there awhile I will.

Obama,,,I just wish he would fade away,,,I don't like him he put a hurt on this country ,I don't care what he says or does,,,,,

Obama,,,I just wish he would fade away,,,I don't like him he put a hurt on this country ,I don't care what he says or does,,,,,

ob_6bd265_copy-copy.gif

I don't like Obama either and I couldn't care less where he speaks or whom he speaks to. At the end of the day he is just another puppet to me.

Trying to turn the rest of the US into what Chicago is like ??

ChicagoSkyline.jpg.jpg

Vs
article-2295470-187C4BBD000005DC-979_964x641.jpg

Since you love talking so much shyt Silent often stirring the pot. Why not proceed further?

Why don't you share with me the name of the insignificant town you live in and lets compare apples to apples.

If you don't have the balls to do so then why don't you shut ur ####ing mouth?

You don't know shyt from shine Silent. You just copy paste click bait news from ur tabloid site hoping to elicit some kind of response. It's never the guy who is lives in some highly desirable location who opens his mouth. It's always someone whom lives in some depresssing area no-one has ever heard of who's got something to say. Someone "attempting" to hide in anonymity.

I'm willing to bet that there are individual two bedroom condos or single family homes by my general area that are worth more than your entire community.

If I wanted to I could be often unkind like you. I've had many opportunities to take low blow cheap shots like a few people here so often do when given the chance. Anyone here can talk shyt from behind a computer. It's no special talent reserved for only you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back