Voter fraud and the 2020 election

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Marjorie Taylor Green is going to file impeachment charges against Biden on Januaryn21st.

Hm, I dunno if I like that idea or not. I don't think I do lol. Like, on the surface, it sounds like a great idea. Buuut, if Biden leaves office, then Harris will take his place. Biden = Idiot. Harris = Evil. Lmao. ....I think I'd rather have an idiot in the White House than an evil person lol. If we're lucky, Biden won't be able to get much of anything done for the next few years and we can get Trump back in 2024 with minimal damage. Buuuut if Harris steps into the Presidency right away...welllll....let's see...how to put this delicately:

What I hate is the hypocrisy

Screenshot_2021-01-14-08-53-46.png

Last edited:
I guess its time to accept the fact that JoeBlow and Cameltoe will be our next prez and VP. Its disgusting but we will survive, somehow, even if our Republic doesn't. I think our only real hope is secession. Many states should seceed; Texas and Oklahoma would make one country, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Northern Nevada, Eastern Washington, Eastern and Southern Oregon and Northern California could/should form another country and be independent free republics. Central and Southern California can go back to Mexico or fall in the ocean for all I care. I know this is just a pipe dream, but as long as we're dreaming, I'd deport every Californian frome these newly formed country's immediately.

Hm, I dunno if I like that idea or not. I don't think I do lol. Like, on the surface, it sounds like a great idea. Buuut, if Biden leaves office, then Harris will take his place. Biden = Idiot. Harris = Evil. Lmao. ....I think I'd rather have an idiot in the White House than an evil person lol. If we're lucky, Biden won't be able to get much of anything done for the next few years and we can get Trump back in 2024 with minimal damage. Buuuut if Harris steps into the Presidency right away...welllll....let's see...how to put this delicately:

I'm a staunch Republican and will remain so until I'm 6 feet down, but I don't think we'll see Trump in charge again at all. The move by the dumbocrats to impeach him a 2nd time means he's unlikely to be able to hold public office ever again, so I heard.

. The move by the dumbocrats to impeach him a 2nd time means he's unlikely to be able to hold public office ever again, so I heard.
That was the express purpose of impeaching him, but he has to be convicted in the Senate before they can vote to disqualify him from office. With the information coming out right now about Sullivan, conviction will be impossible.

The riot was planne
That was the express purpose of impeaching him, but he has to be convicted in the Senate before they can vote to disqualify him from office. With the information coming out right now about Sullivan, conviction will be impossible.
Don't forget his little buddy Jade that has worked with documenting for CNN. . .

Sullivan was what they call in intelligence an "Agent Provocateur".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateurhttps://thenationalpulse.com/news/c...gBgtAz1MM8ZcNs8WyutoDuUAPutMQkLXV4WhIegFiG9DUAn agent provocateur (French for "inciting agent") is a person who commits or who acts to entice another person to commit an illegal or rash act or falsely implicate them in partaking in an illegal act, so as to ruin the reputation or entice legal action against the target or a group they belong to or are perceived to belong to. They may target any group, such as a peaceful protest or demonstration, a union, a political party or a company.

Latest posts

Back