Today's pocket dump

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gerber fit, nice multi tool, bit kit on the way.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352068944.486651.jpg

What exactly is a pocket dump about? lol i'm assuming its takin a pic of whats in your pocket at the end of any given day?

oh its on like donkey kong...im a girl which means my purse holds more than your pockets lol give me a month and I hope to be a little bit of competition for him!

oh its on like donkey kong...im a girl which means my purse holds more than your pockets lol give me a month and I hope to be a little bit of competition for him!

To be competition to colt1911, (if you are like my wife) wouldnt be that hard. You simply need a flashlight, an altiods can of shit, a pocket knife, a dinky little prybar/paint can opener thing, a multi-tool, a couple of break off keys, for every set of shoes you own.
better hurry, he has a good head start on ya.

I would actually recommemd the opposite, before you get addicted, to simply wanting more, of the same, but different. Redundancy is a virtue, in prepping, but I think there is a limit.
Buy a good knife, and if its good and you like it buy 3 more, your done with knives.
When you bug out you wont need an extra dufflebag of knives, multi tools, and flashlights to drag around with you.
I carry 1 old timer every day for 11 years, it will one day get too thin to sharpen any more, I will get out its original twin and begin its life.
buy a good flashlight, and do the same.
With the money you save from not buying 40 knives, and 35 multitools, 17 flashlights you can buy another pistol or two.

tha
thats not to cool Hades, back to your ole self huh !

Just a matter of difference of opinion. I simply want others to see both sides of the spectrum, before they dive in head first lol.
Your my buddy, but I have to be honest.

To be competition to colt1911, (if you are like my wife) wouldnt be that hard. You simply need a flashlight, an altiods can of shit, a pocket knife, a dinky little prybar/paint can opener thing, a multi-tool, a couple of break off keys, for every set of shoes you own.

I would actually recommemd the opposite, before you get addicted, to simply wanting more, of the same, but different. Redundancy is a virtue, in prepping, but I think there is a limit.
Buy a good knife, and if its good and you like it buy 3 more, your done with knives.
When you bug out you wont need an extra dufflebag of knives, multi tools, and flashlights to drag around with you.
I carry 1 old timer every day for 11 years, it will one day get too thin to sharpen any more, I will get out its original twin and begin its life.
With the money you save from not buying 40 knives, and 35 multitools, 17 flashlights you can buy another pistol or two.
You know Hades it's just a hobby, an i damn sure have enough money to buy what I want when i want. I have all my gear, guns , food , water, BOV, BOB. Not a whole lot left. I am just showing options for people to look at, not saying do what i do, just some gear. Take a chill pill. WTF

I was more trying to be funny colt, dont make more out of it than it is.
ALL I was saying was for new people to think about what they need before they go and buy stuff over and over because its a different color.
It is recognised that this is your hobby, and you got some cool looking stuff. I collect things as well.
But just because it is your hobby, doesnt mean that someone else should do it just to try and keep up, when most are NOT as prepared as you are. That was my only point, people that are just starting to prep, need to get alot of other ducks in a row, before they begin large collections of particular things.

I was more trying to be funny colt, dont make more out of it than it is.
ALL I was saying was for new people to think about what they need before they go and buy stuff over and over because its a different color.
It is recognised that this is your hobby, and you got some cool looking stuff. I collect things as well.
But just because it is your hobby, doesnt mean that someone else should do it just to try and keep up, when most are NOT as prepared as you are. That was my only point, people that are just starting to prep, need to get alot of other ducks in a row, before they begin large collections of particular things.
Well man, you need to say that then, you were being an ### so don't try to turn it around like you were not.

For the record it's just for EDC not bugging out, as for the can of shit, which is first aid. Gets used most of all. STFU Hades !!

Well man, you need to say that then, you were being an ### so don't try to turn it around like you were not.
Colt, I am not playing your game again, You know damn well not to take what I say personal, but you can think what you want, when I say what and how I want lol. You can get over it, or not.
If you cant translate
into being funny, then your one serious cat.

If you cant translate

Spend your money buying more of different things, than alot of the same thing, then you just aint as smart as I give you credit for.

Colt, I am not playing your game again, You know damn well not to take what I say personal, but you can think what you want, when I say what and how I want lol. You can get over it, or not.
If you cant translate
into being funny, then your one serious cat.

If you cant translate

Spend your money buying more of different things, than alot of the same thing, then you just aint as smart as I give you credit for.
Don't tell me what to spend my money on, YOU NEED TO spend your money on a zipper for your mouth !!!!

Latest posts

Back