Today's pocket dump

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a great knife
Here's a knife Just for Colt 1911

swissarmy.jpg

My phone was used to take the picture. And a g-shock that was a gift, I forgot to add it to the pic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375843921303.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375843921303.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 17
The tool logic and the other stainless steel multi tool goes in my wallet. The key chain to a belt loop. Paracord bracelet on wrist. And the Columbia mini multi tool same pocket as wallet. On key chain I have Two permanent markers. Truck key. House key. Truck remote. LED flashlight. Knife. Write any where pen with stylus for tablets and phone. And pill bottle with ibuprofen, Tylenol 3, children benadryl, lactaid pills, cotton ball, 2-3 matches and a striker.

I also have the bear grylls survival belt which has the small fishing kit inside.

Ontario survival knife, leatherman wave, victorinox deluxe tinker
View attachment 1361

Colt, you aren't letting us in on your little secret... Is the Batman some sort of secret diabolical device that will disrupt the time-space continuum of and totally disorient an adversary during a heated and violent confrontation: In simple terms, something to throw at a guy before you bash his brains in? :D

Today is the leatherman Rebar, marlin spike, pocket wrench and the small leatherman style cs " scissors "

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377614583.214572.jpg

Oh and this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377614607.783981.jpg

Picked up the victorinox Swiss tool spirit, have to say the quality kills leatherman.

Today's dump

Victorinox spirit and leathermans c33 folder

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379364681.729928.jpg

That is the least amount I have seen you carry!
Are you still making altoid tin kits

Always. Finally found the perfect multitool and of coarse it's a victorinox " shocker " . Actually there are two, the leatherman skeletool also is way up their , perfect for after work carry. The Swiss Army knives I change up daily, and it is usually the leatherman folder or the marlin spike.

Always. Finally found the perfect multitool and of coarse it's a victorinox " shocker " . Actually there are two, the leatherman skeletool also is way up their , perfect for after work carry. The Swiss Army knives I change up daily, and it is usually the leatherman folder or the marlin spike.
how many Altoid tins are you up to?
I like the spike!
Where did you get the pocket wrench?

how many Altoid tins are you up to?
I like the spike!
Where did you get the pocket wrench?

Altoids tin are everywhere in all the gear bags, sports bag, gym bags, cars. Word got out so it has spread through the family.
The pocket wrench i picked off amazon, the prybar is the @$#%# !!! But that being said i don't carry it anymore. The victorinox spirit multi tool has a killer one, and i dont have to carry two tools.

Latest posts

Back