WTF!?!? This back and forth crap pisses me off

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New York Gov. Cuomo says President Trump has put politics above public health throughout pandemic. The back and forth bickering between NY Gov. Cuomo and president Trump makes me sick sometimes why can they not put aside the politics and work together on dealing with Covid-19

One word. Politics. Cuomo is under pressure because many people see him as a killer to many older NYers. His policies put virus sick people in nursing homes with old people who were Not sick with it. Additionally, have you see the videos and interviews of a few nurses who worked in NY? They are telling some pretty awful things about citizens actually being killed by just plain bad healthcare practices. That is all on Cuomo too. He does this dump on the President whenever he gets the chance. Trump? He lashes back at anyone who goes after him.

100 % agree Georgia. So many of NYC hospitals had to close because of finances. To report Covid cases was free money from the government to help bail out the public hospitals and in fact stories from nurses leaked out proved that some of the hospitals were exposing non covid patients with positive covid patients in hopes they did develop the disease. It is very heartbreaking to hear about "healthy" patients who were just experiencing anxiety that got put on a ventilator even though they did not have Covid and DIED because of that decision. Your Governor and whoever the "higher ups" were are the ones that make me sick. The "higher ups" were never named. I'd trust Trump over Cuomo any day.

100 % agree Georgia. So many of NYC hospitals had to close because of finances. To report Covid cases was free money from the government to help bail out the public hospitals and in fact stories from nurses leaked out proved that some of the hospitals were exposing non covid patients with positive covid patients in hopes they did develop the disease. It is very heartbreaking to hear about "healthy" patients who were just experiencing anxiety that got put on a ventilator even though they did not have Covid and DIED because of that decision. Your Governor and whoever the "higher ups" were are the ones that make me sick. The "higher ups" were never named. I'd trust Trump over Cuomo any day.

This whole covid disaster has opened my eyes to real dangers that a governor and mayor can do to everyone. I never considered a governor capable of making such bad decisions that they would KILL lots of citizens. Between de Blasio and Cuomo how many people are dead that did not have to be? Truly rethinking our location again. We have a good Governor and mayor now, but for how long? Georgia is filling with libs more and more every year. On a side note, Iā€™ve noticed more Texas license plates the last 2 years.

Unfortunally, many of the governors (including the one in my state) are receiving their 'marching order" from the National DNC party. Their actions are all political and has nothing to do with the welfare of their citizens. Anything to make Trump look bad and too hell with the average citizens. They are just pawns to a means for the DNC.

Sometimes it's better to put aside the news (ALL news) and ignore social media for a while. I find that when I want to block all the politics and bickering out I can scroll through social media quite quickly and easily to avoid such things. It helps, psychologically.

At this point I've taken a stance that no matter what your politics are, shit's hitting the fan and bad stuff will happen to all sides, Democrats, Republicans, and everybody in between. That's why we prep.

New York Gov. Cuomo says President Trump has put politics above public health throughout pandemic. The back and forth bickering between NY Gov. Cuomo and president Trump makes me sick sometimes why can they not put aside the politics and work together on dealing with Covid-19

I would agree, and add the lame street media in as well. You don't know who to believe. The politicians all point the finger at each other. The media sensationalizes bad info just to get ratings, and they would lie even if the truth sounded better. I am so sick of hearing about it I want to move to a mountain top and be a hermit. Let the rest of the world take a long walk off a short pier. šŸ˜¤

Agreed that all the bickering is childish. And the stories about mayors killing their citizens is pure crap. Both sides twist everything they can to make the other look bad.

Latest posts

Back