The Ultimate SHTF Vehicle: Terradynes Gurkha Series

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toexist

God Like
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

b265efcee828be78b90b12f0af15252c.jpg

terradyne_gurkha_rpv_civilian-952x500.jpg

gurk4.jpg

Here he, here he...

Looking for a practical fuel efficient discret vehicle that screams modesty...look no further. Sure SHTF will likely never come but still...at least you'll be able out do the Jones in style. With a entry price at only a half a million dollars...it's a steal.

Imagine pulling up to the local chess tournament in this bad boy. The choice is yours but don't think too long cause they're in high demand and all the popular kids are scooping em up.

Everyone take a knee and bow down to the boner enducing hummer smashing chick magnet Gurkha...developed by Terradyne. Where dreams come true...because your worth it.

not a lot of use where I live. Devon especially North Devon is made up of small county roads with high hedges and granite walls with 6ft deep ditches on either side one normal car width. I have seen lots of vehicles especially trucks get stuck in these lanes usually on the bends.

not a lot of use where I live. Devon especially North Devon is made up of small county roads with high hedges and granite walls with 6ft deep ditches on either side one normal car width. I have seen lots of vehicles especially trucks get stuck in these lanes usually on the bends.

elvis-1977.jpg

Rest assure Paulie sir u won't be getting stuck with lord Gurkha. Plus imagine all the small town honeys that would be flocking ur way. U would be like the fat elvis of the apocalypse.
:tank::D

bbc8ae212edd14fa2cc5ded57b9b39e2.jpg

If budget is of concern...

3f615340e7d1540f6b27d750a4eaa2da.jpg

Something a little more conservative perhaps...

I welcome anyone else to post their own variations of outlandish bad ### candidates for SHTF vehicles. The more extreme the better.

I'll stick with my horses, pack mules and quads, this thing wouldn't be able to travel the passages even on some FS roads up here, many roads up here are for 4x4 w/narrow wheelbase of 76" max (78" would force straddling on unstable ground) similar to an o'l willys mb jeep or ford gpw. Though nice vehicle it just won't work for me.

I'll stick with my horses, pack mules and quads, this thing wouldn't be able to travel the passages even on some FS roads up here, many roads up here are for 4x4 w/narrow wheelbase of 76" max (78" would force straddling on unstable ground) similar to an o'l willys mb jeep or ford gpw. Though nice vehicle it just won't work for me.

I'm with you but I'll be damned if they ain't the most badass vehicle I've ever seen.

5e681af3da3c00364ffa6c4899d93308.jpg

ce778f9b7a47ffbcbc8b8941972a0e66.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Another viable alternative is the almighty (lightning strikes in background) Marauder. Feast yer eyes feast yer eyes! When a pickup just won't do...and you the need to impress...look no further.

Cougar HE MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle)

Rated to withstand 14 kg of TNT - Level V (The Marauder is rated Level III)

In the initial field tests in Iraq by the U.S. Military, there were no casualties after 300 IED attacks.

If you are gonna dream, dream big :D
Cougar_HE_MRAP_II_Force_Protection_mine_resistant_resistant_ambush_protected_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_US_army_640_002.jpg

Last edited:
Cougar HE MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle)

Rated to withstand 14 kg of TNT - Level V (The Marauder is rated Level III)

In the initial field tests in Iraq by the U.S. Military, there were no casualties after 300 IED attacks.

If you are gonna dream, dream big :D
Cougar_HE_MRAP_II_Force_Protection_mine_resistant_resistant_ambush_protected_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_US_army_640_002.jpg

Way to go doctor...I sure as shizar wouldn't want to be in front of that thing. Make a lane for the Cougar!!

https://www.armytrucksinc.com/page2

Think these are for rent only in great state of Georgia but not seeing prices...

Edit disregard...don't think they cater to civilians. I was just wondering what that Cougar went for.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back