SIX DEAD NEW YORK

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the story is that he mowed down some cyclists with a truck while shouting "Allahu Akbar" but he himself didn't shoot anyone.
They are saying that after crashing into a bus, he waved "imitation guns" at the police and was shot in the leg.
:wtf:

Sky reporting TERRORIST ATTACK, Attacker shot by cop, he was armed with replica and paintball gun, He knocked down cyclists and walkers before crashing into a school bus. latest reports 8 dead.

I saw NBC just after it happened. No comment of 'terrorism'.

Just saw on Drudge. Aloha Snackbar. Middleeastern guy. Surprise surprise. He had a BB gun & another fake gun (paintball?). Police shot him once in butt. He's in custody.

Good thing NYC has such good gun laws. Too bad it doesn't include rental trucks, or knives, or fertilizer, or....

Can't prevent evil or crazy people. You can only stop it once it starts with CCL.

We'll see if this guy is one of Obama's refugees. And maybe this will help Trump's anti-immigration hold-off? Nah...

Let me clarify, more news available.

Guy left a note in the truck that said he killed for ISIS. And, this guy came to the US when Obama was president, 2010. From Uzbekistan. Obviously muslim. And I like this one, a quote from a guy who knew him( http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/terror-suspect-was-a-very-friendly-uber-driver/ ) “He is very good guy, he is very friendly… he is like little brother… he look at me like big brother,”

Somewhere else said the guy was always smiling, a happy guy. THAT's the problem with muslims. You can't tell which of them is mundane, and which do this. But the description of every mass killer in recent decades is either 1) wack job or (and usually) 2) muslim.

When will our gov't figure this out? Muslim = murders/chaos. It's that simple, and only a question of when/odds.

So thank you Obama, here is another piece of your legacy. 8 dead so far. Thank you so much.

I wish they would hold a Lottery so one honest, hardworking, tax paying 2nd Amendment American could get to shoot his ### dead, dead, dead....

I was in France last year when a guy did the exact same thing in Nice only death toll was much higher. Driver was shot dead though.

There is no making sense of these tragic events. Almost 8 billion people walk the earth today. Inevitably there will always be weak demented angry people whom will commit acts of violence.

What I find interesting is how much people fixate on these types of events. Very strange.

There is always Someone saying " I know muslims that are friendly , nice , like to help People ." Yea so do I . But if You listen , watch , usr Yor People skills there is always that underlying..............

I don't have any Muslim friends nor have I had the greatest experience with them in general. I'm not the biggest fan of religion overall but people have the right to believe in whatever they choose regardless of how I feel about it.

Was the Vegas shooter a Muslim too? Bad people have always and will always exist everywhere plain and simple. All we can do is live our lives as best as we know how. If you let these types of people dictate how you live your life then they win.

This POS will get his in prison.

Last edited:
Now about that political video by the DEMOCRATS that shows a white republican mowing down Muslim and Minority children??????? its a campaign advert portraying white republicans as being the ones hunting down and killing innocent minorities with a vehicle.

Ref Islamic terror in Europe and America, Face facts the Authorities on both sides of the Atlantic are simply only applying a Ban Aid to the growing malignant cancer of Islamic extremism. They refuse to deal with the root CAUSE of ALL of these attacks and that is the Muslims living in the West. Until we get leaders willing to confront that community and deal with it as a whole these attacks will keep happening.

We already have more info on this attack than on Las Vegas. Odd huh?
At least this guys is alive, and they may be able to interrogate him and find some others that think like him. The vegans guy is dead, we will probably never know what motivated him, other than he was a sick bastard.

Trump is right again.......Stop all Immigration for at least a year.....find every one Obama let in and if there is a slightest issue with where they came from or background.....Arrest and Deport.....

Vegans
At least this guys is alive, and they may be able to interrogate him and find some others that think like him. The vegans guy is dead, we will probably never know what motivated him, other than he was a sick bastard.
Vegans, Haha, your autocorrect is like mine

The vegans guy is dead, we will probably never know what motivated him, other than he was a sick bastard.

My money's on the guy being dead in the hotel room before the first shot was even fired...but we'll never learn a confirmation of it.

Now about that political video by the DEMOCRATS that shows a white republican mowing down Muslim and Minority children??????? its a campaign advert portraying white republicans as being the ones hunting down and killing innocent minorities with a vehicle.

Ref Islamic terror in Europe and America, Face facts the Authorities on both sides of the Atlantic are simply only applying a Ban Aid to the growing malignant cancer of Islamic extremism. They refuse to deal with the root CAUSE of ALL of these attacks and that is the Muslims living in the West. Until we get leaders willing to confront that community and deal with it as a whole these attacks will keep happening.
That ad is backfiring on them . His contributions have tripled because people are so tired of this type of politics.

Latest posts

Back