USD Going digital-Not a conspiracy theory

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually considering how things have been going over the last two years could easily believe the only currency accepted at main stream stores will be digital , either through plastic or by the " mark of the beast " type scanning within the next 10 years . That is one of several scenarios driving me to establish a self- sufficient capable survival grounds for me , my children and grandchildren . No doubt only " a few holdout will not accept the mark " . The communist may even send in the brown shirts to try rounding up the holdouts . This is where serious forethought and prepping comes into utilization .

I don't plan on living through the tribulation. Those that don't take the mark will probably be martyred. I'm not looking forward to that, but if I am wrong about a pre-trib rapture, that will be my fate. The Bible says there is no escape so, I'll have to face it.

I'm prepping more for if it all drags out and there are famines and such here before the true tribulation. Once the tribulation starts in earnest, my only prepping is prayer. It will last 7 years. I hope we are all gone before the 2nd year.

I am very convinced the digital currency will be the system of the beast even if it isn't the mark quite yet. But then again, this entire world is ruled by the prince of darkness at the moment. We see this more clearly now.

We must hold true to what is right and cling to Jesus. There are dark times ahead.

The elite want to go digital, the reason is to spy on what we buy, where we are and most importantly what we do in our lives.
The next step after the digital currency is a digital "climate account" for everyone, which will be mandatory and everyone will need this account for everything.
It will result in you never being able to buy certain things like guns and ammo, any transaction for such things will be cancelled. Furthermore, it will be that you can only buy real meat once a month, the government determines the amount. Air travel and petrol purchases are also severely restricted, also in terms of climate protection, like meat purchases, the government will not care whether you still get to your job, holidays abroad are declared unnecessary.

In short, it will continue like this and we are just at the beginning of the chaining of humanity in Europe, Klaus Schwab and our governments are doing more together than you can imagine, I don't know what it looks like in the USA, but it's over here .
Europe is a continent full of sheep, 85% of the people here have no idea that they will lose everything, they have already lost almost everything and do not realize that they have been taken in by the new world dictatorship.
Most of the guys think it's cool and progressive to pay for everything with the I-Phone and doesn't feel like they're being monitored at all, the next time there is a power outage or EMP, they're stranded and can't buy anything anymore, while I can buy another one or two with cash Days that can buy that the sheep no longer receive.

I will laugh at everyone who then whines, these people learn NOTHING from the past and still think that there will never be a war or blackout again.
Some people NEVER learn, I've given up showing such people that they're making a big mistake and if it hits me, I won't care. There may be a few exceptions, I might find them if the big bang happens, but it will be my decision who I go down the path with.
There is sometimes the case where I have an intuition that I will meet a special person who shares my point of view and who has something about him to overcome a crisis, but these people are becoming rarer and rarer.

Digital currencies must be fought at all costs, firstly, you will be tied to a social credit account, if you buy something or do something that does not suit the regime, the account will be blocked.
Secondly, it will happen that the government will program this crap to stimulate the economy, the government can then safely set that you have to use up your entire monthly salary within 30 days from the date you receive it, everything that you don't need falls apart after 30 days.
This won't just be a theory but a reality, it will prevent normal people from getting rich, it's not just control, it's slavery.

Yes, but under Stalin there was no digital currency and no QR codes, so the regime made up a lot of ground.I don't know what it was like for you during Corona, for us it was that the henchmen kept a very close eye on crowds of people and didn't even stop at locked apartments.

We are on the way to a complete dictatorship, those who have little money left for shopping can buy less to barter and the regime will then rely entirely on repression.
Stalin's repression was already high, but what's coming here will soon be a joke.

The government decides which news is allowed to be read and which is censored, the government sets a cash limit, the government decides what can be sold and what is no longer allowed to be sold, the government calls on the people to demonstrate for the government and to take to the streets against other parties. That just happened a week ago in Germany.

The USSR was in many ways a joke compared to what is currently developing here.

A dollar is only worth what the market says its worth . Using paper and coins made out of cheap metal . You are already cashless .
I like to keep a little cash around . But for the most part . I've been cashless for about 40 years . Direct deposit . Checks to pay utilities . Pay a couple bills online . I haven't been inside a gas station in decades .

Last edited:
These things take time to setup, all the ducks must be in a line first. Recently all banks down here announced the elimination of across the counter 'Bank Cheques', a convenient way of paying for large items like cars and houses even. Typically houses were settled by lawyers passing over bank cheques to the seller.

With that system gone now all large transactions must be digital. I think we're getting very close.

Changes to Cheques | Beyond Bank

Latest posts

Back