Scam-Tracking Map

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
HappygoluckyJitteryAlligator-small.gif

Also a little common sense goes a long way. I don't do business with establishments/people I know nothing about.

that common sense is sadly missing today from many many people...
oh,by the way,I'm the prince of Persia and if you just help me get my funds out of the Credit Suisse,I'll pay you back with intrest,all you need is to send me
10 000 usd,so I can verify my accounts there...:rolleyes:

that common sense is sadly missing today from many many people...
oh,by the way,I'm the prince of Persia and if you just help me get my funds out of the Credit Suisse,I'll pay you back with intrest,all you need is to send me
10 000 usd,so I can verify my accounts there...:rolleyes:

A friend of mine owns restaurant/diner. He has his gf open for him morning's. Some guy with Indian accent called restaurant one morning claiming to work for power company stating that they were behind on electric bill and person was coming to cut power unless immediate payment was taken. She went through paperwork and informed guy bill was payed prior to due date. He then proceeded to ask to verify method of payment...stating payment isn't seen in system.

Luckily she was smart enough to smell rat. Many of these scam artists are operating from overseas.

Also anyone whom is dumb enough to fall for that Prince of Persia pitch deserves to part with their money in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back